For the PS4 Engineers of the TR...

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by BeholdTheRazgriz, Oct 3, 2015.

1. BeholdTheRazgriz

Hello to all of my fellow PS2 on PS4 players!

I am RazgrizPS2, a soldier of the Terran Republic who has found that the Engineer class is my go-to and my mainstay class of PS2. As most of us PS4 users should already know, the most recent update to our systems included a little feature called "Communities" being added to our menus and sub-menus. Basically the idea of these communities is to find and interact in various ways with fellow PS4 users based on what game or media we enjoy.

Taking this concept, i have decided to create a PS2 community dedicated to my fellow TR Engineers, called "Terran Republic Army Engineers". The community is meant as a hub for all TR Engineers where we can come together to learn, interact, share, help, and play with our fellow Engineers of the TR. Anything from forming in-game squads, to seeking advise on the best class loadout, to showing off clips and photos of unique or awesome moments from PS2. It is NOT an outfit, just a community which was born out of a simple idea whilst scrolling through in-game emblems and seeing the "Engineers Union" emblem and thinking "Hey...not a bad idea. This could work, right?"

Well, thats all i had to share with you all. If you care to, you could also join the other community i created "Terran Republic Sunderer Squad", another non-outfit TR community focused on anything and everything Tsundere...opps, i meant Sunderer :p hehe (my otaku's out there will get the lame, cheesy joke there).

For the "PC Master Race" sorry...maybe you could make a Steam group based off the same concept or something? After all, no TM's here ;) ...yet heheh
  2. Eternaloptimist

In what way is a PS4 engineer different from a PC engineer? Genuinely curious, not being snippy or anything.
    • Up x 1
  3. Vertigo103

Ha ha well read post, my go to class is the Engineer as well and I play aggressive point control, engineer is a great class don't miss out on FREE certs via ammo resupply, repairing, tank mine kills, claymore kills, spit fire kills...

Unlimited ammo is a must for defensive point control, I can't tell you how many times I have saved the day by dropping ammo on a point where the tide of power was slowly tipping due to lack of ammo!

Drop ammo boxes often!
  4. IroncladBomber

I play Engineer more than any other class, and I am one of the Engineers in the 187th Mountain Lions Squad. I already use the Engineer Union Emblem since I figure that would be a thing, where Engineers are a large group within their Empires who share techniques with each other and can get their opinions challenged and adapt their strategy. I tend to run a General Purpose Engineer usually, just right now I am working on getting that shiny ARX C4 so I am not using my Tank Mines.
  5. _itg

I'm guessing it's simply that PC doesn't have this new "communities" thing.
    • Up x 1
  6. LimaCharlie

Engineer anti vehicle turrets are harder to use since we use thumb stick.