[Suggestion] For the love of the Gods, NC, listen...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meeka, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Meeka

Never... and I mean never... wear that purplish toned Auraxium infused armor as an NC.

You WILL get Team Killed so very much.

You think it's bad as a normal NC, the only people who don't mistake you for a Vanu are the Vanu! :p

That said, I've been finding it hilarious in the ways I have been TK'd because of it, so I keep wearing it. ;)
  2. HadesR

Try wearing Black Flame camo :confused:
  3. Meeka

I do, with the auraxium infused plating, lolol... that's what's making it so bad! :D
  4. Veph

Seems you guys already know your place. Just accept it. Do you think humanity will evolve with allies like that? I do not, so here's your spandex. One size fits all.
  5. The Rogue Wolf

I've seen VS that look blue, TR that look purple and NC who look like they're a visiting Turkish unit. One of the reasons uniforms exist is for easy identification of friendlies to prevent friendly fire- and trust me, those team-colored doritos don't always show up in a timely manner. So, y'know, don't get mad at me if I turn your face into mulch because you looked like the enemy.
  6. Crayv

I wear it along with the black digital camo so the VS think I'm one of them. I get away with a LOT more than if I were wearing banana camo.... which I used to wear to avoid getting TK'd (it helped a bit).
  7. Hegeteus

You won't get teamkilled if there's no one left to teamkill you
  8. thenewbie

Damn straight.
  9. IamDH

Trust me, you'll get killed as an NC regardless of your color. Those blue hillbillies never learn
  10. Foxirus

[IMG]
  11. JudgeNu

I hope this gets changed before I get them.
    For the life of me I cant figure out why they chose to make it so close to Vanu purple.
    Makes no sense to me.