[Suggestion] For devs, please make small tweaks and adjustments to friends list

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tankalishious, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Tankalishious

Hi. Simple adjustment for friends list please. Veterans have friends, friendemies and good enemies on their friends list for different reasons.

Can we have some small changes to friends list? Please ads fraction color and outfit tag to the people you befriend, on the friends list. Would help tidy the list up a bit.

Also, here is my Reddit thread on this, with some additional comments from other board members good suggestions

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/7k9buq/for_devs_please_make_small_adjustments_on_the/

Cheers
    • Up x 1
  2. kingduckling

i kinda want to see where my friends are and if they are in a running squad/platoon.
  3. adamts01

I think that opting in to have all friends from all factions organized in a new friends list would be great. I've got friends on all three factions and often faction hop to see who's on. Then I've got "friendemies" but can't remember which faction they're playing on. It would also be nice to send a bulk friend message. For an MMOish kind of game, the social structure of PS2 is incredibly lacking, and community is the single most important thing to make a game like this to survive.
    • Up x 1