Fluid Gaming looks for a VS alliance on Wednesday (BOFB, ETS, ETC)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Infinn, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinn

This Wednesday, we at Fluid gaming are hopefully having a platoon night and are looking to merge with a few brother outfits for VS dominance. I have contacted BOFB. Would like to see ETS and a few other dedicated outfits. Contact Silentvasity or post here and we will coordinate and hopefully build a alliance that will destroy any TR and NC counteraction. Thing will start around 6pm est on the 23rd of January, please contact before so we can coordinate accordingly. FOR TECHNOLOGY FOR POWER. For additional info visit www.fluid-gaming.com
    • Up x 1
  2. SlayersGhost

For Vanu
  3. Taurenup

This is Taurenup, im a lead with [HNYB]. Im interested if you'd feel like scheduling a day with The HoneyBadgers and several other outfits across all the empires, the point of all this would be to bring fighting to Amerish. Im looking to recruit as many outfits, enemy and otherwise to participate!
  4. SlayersGhost

Man I agree with you,I do wish there was more battles on Amerish.But I think this is the wrong place to post this.Maybe redoing it in Gameplay discussion.I would love to further discuss a Tri-Factional war plan.Terms of battles ect.
  5. Kalecia

6. Infinn

I see comprehension is hard... And I would explain it but I am afraid I would be adding to the "spamming" of this month old post about a single day...
  7. Kalecia

Sorry, I was mistaken. I realize now that you need 2 threads because you cant comprehend that a zerg of 30 lv5s in mags from 4 different outfits is not organization :)
  8. SlayersGhost

Its ok We understand But you are TR :p XD
  9. DG-MOD-02

Closing this down since the event in question has happened and it has gone off topic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.