Floating Platforms on Amerish

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SinerAthin, May 3, 2014.

1. SinerAthin

Not sure if they are intended, but they are pretty cool :D

[IMG]

Proof that you can stand/land on them:

[IMG]

Has anyone else noticed these?
    • Up x 2
  2. Owen W.

I find them rather amusing...

*Crashes into them*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    • Up x 4
  3. Krayus_Korianis

The perfect sniper's nest.
  4. Krit3rium

Esamir too:
  5. MichaelS

Notice them most when driving or flying. from far I always wonder if its a enemy plane.
    • Up x 1
  6. JudgeNu

Well at least they cannot say "We cant have floating bases"

I hate seeing these things floating in the air, and even that one base on Amerish that was in the wrong spot while all of its "furniture" was floating in its proper place. ( I don't know if it is still in that condition )

To me it shows a total disregard for their own game.
    I could not even sleep at night knowing there was trash floating in the air on a map I was responsible for making.

After any new content update there seems to be geographical mishaps such as tears in the seams of PS2 reality.

W/e
    • Up x 1
  7. KnightCole

I see all kinds of stuff floating in hte skies of all the conts. I thought it was a cool new atmospheric condition or something...then I saw a tree up there.....then the truth hit me. And none of this from the air...I saw it from the ground..thoguht...that looks odd.
  8. IamDH

Bridge at the crown was flying a few days ago
  9. Goden

It's like the floating palm-trees on Esamir.
  10. FateJH

The Bending is slow to start, it seems.
    • Up x 1
  11. z1967

I found a tree the other day. I can confirm that they are no less deadly than their ground based cousins.
    • Up x 1
  12. GaBeRock

I'd guess that it's something similar to the skylight bug, I notice this stuff happening after I switch continents from the deathscreen.
  13. Tar

+1