[BUG] Flickering Flashlight after kills

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Kopulator, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Kopulator

Noticed this today on Amerish. I killed a few people and I started flickering like I was exposed to a darklight flashlight. Yet no one was around...it continued to happen occasionally. Been noticing it for a few days. Also, when I'm flickering, I noticed the enemy can see me if I go into their range as well. FYI.
  2. Sharkasaur

Noticed this as well, but it seem to only happen if I kill someone that had a darklight out looking for me. I suspect darklights from corpses are still counted as active, but haven't been able to confirm.
  3. Kopulator

I was over 40 meters away when I made the kill that triggered it. But no clue at this point.
  4. DIGGSAN0

I know exactly what you mean...somehow i can't reproduce it...it just happens.
  5. CuteBeaver

Reminds me of the bug years ago (2 minutes into the video) where darklight remains on ground after the player is revived.

6. Ruchalus

I've had this same problem and noticed enemy infiltrators experiencing the same thing, but no one believes me because I don't have video footage.
  7. xXGenesisXx

Been running knife alot lately . The darklight looks still active after death no idea if enemies see it too. Darklight seems to go through walls. If someone is shining it inside a building you will see the effect on you even on other side of the wall. Again no idea if visible for all or only you.