[Suggestion] Flat Line TTK on LMG's

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Rainbowman3D, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Rainbowman3D

Hi, I have been a fan of Planetside 2 for 2 years with 1500 hours logged. I know that is not the most but it is nothing to scoff at, I know that. Now on to my suggestion, I propose that one LMG from each faction be chosen and given the same time to kill and be the top LMG across all fields. How this is done is up to the Dev team. I don't believe that one faction should have the advantage over the other. If you want more competitive players to stay then balances on weapons across factions are important. EVEN PLAYING FIELD. I would like to end by saying thank you for being awsome and I love your game!! Keep it up and FIGHT ON!!
  2. MaDiv

NS-15M2
  3. Skiptrace

No. This would break the entire balance of the game... If you want to play a game balanced around faction diversity, then don't take away the faction diversity... the Orion has it's downsides of not having any ammo types to choose from. Sure it's still "op" but, I've killed many a Orion user with my Merc or my EM6, especially my EM6, that thing rips through infantry like a hot knife through butter.
  4. Rainbowman3D

Listen every other game that is good has an even playing field. If you have all this unbalance and sit under the delusion that it is "OK" then don't comment here. If you also have not played every faction to BR 50 don't comment here. The guns are unbalanced and need to be fixed. There has to be an even playing field. Also the NS-15 cannot beat faction guns in a 1v1.
  5. prodo123

From what I know all of the LMGs and their respective tiers have more or less the same TTK except the EM1.