Flash killstreak at Allatum Biolab 2 hours ago

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by veselie, Mar 22, 2014.

1. veselie

Flash slots : Max wraith , auto repair and racer chasis
    Camo: Industrial mix.
    The extra kill sounds are provided by Real Time Stat Tracker

Also posted on general discussion but here it might be easier to find . If it is a problem, delete the one which is less popular.
    • Up x 4
  2. Linus

Very nice.
    Why do you prefer Racer over rival or surger? (certing my wraith flash is my next goal)
  3. FBVanu

Absolutely inspiring.. watched it twice..

You almost single-handedly stopped the TR from taking the biolab.. in a Flash no less..
    You are more effective in that flash, than I am in my Prowler..
    excuse me while I crawl into the corner, curl up in the fetal position, and cry uncontrollably..

" I've got to get me one of these ! "

Seriously.. why racer? doesn't that flip your flash to death more often than not? Would Surger chassis not be better?
    Max cloak.. how long is that? Is that dependent on the infiltrator certs, or the flash certs?
    Any upgrades to the Fury?
  4. Paqu

Iam wondering the racer part as well, but on a fairly flat and open terrain it seems to work fine. However the surger hardly does anything so I think its the worst chassis. I prefer the scrapper because it makes such of a big difference in handling.

Max cloak is 40 seconds and infiltrator certs have no impact on it. About the Fury, you can see it has 12 shots in the clip so at least he has max clip upgrades which is the most important one.
  5. repairtool6

I find Racer an absolute 100% must when you dont have the turbo.
    And using wraith-cloak you cant use turbo.
  6. Linus

I have tested the same flash setup in the VR and it is not as easy as it seems to be on the video:

• First, the racer chassis makes your flash very hard to control and it becomes very soapy.
      The scrapper chassis corrected this problem but no more bonus speed, which is valuable.
    • Next, to use the third person view and to aim good is not that easy, it requires a lot of practice.
      I have noticed that you always aim your target a bit above your head and it works just fine.
  7. veselie

Originaly used for a quick base to base transport, only after the first two upgrades of Racer Chassis I realized the full potential by seeing a video with a battle Flash . In order to get wraith and other upgrades sooner , I sticked with the racer. Never tried other chassis but sometimes I have problems turning in tight spaces like inside a small base or around large facilities , but more speed means less exposure to damage . My favorite place is between Indar Excavation Site and Quartz Ridge because if you get a few kills per death you will get most of your resources back because these teritories provides vehicle resources.
  8. Mxiter

So much outfitless clueless players that deserved to die.

Well done!
  9. Takoita

It figures that the flash flipping was the thing that did you in. :D