[BUG] Flash grenades broken / changed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pat22, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Pat22

I logged in today for the first time in a little over a week and played some Light Assault and over the course of the 75 minutes I played, I must have thrown at least 30 flash grenades.
    Not a single one gave me hit markers.

Two of them I threw right into a large group of TR and I know for sure that they should have worked, at the very least, let alone the other 28-ish.

I did, however, get hit by an enemy flash grenade and was partially blinded.

So what gives? Do they work? Do they not work? Are the hit markers broken? Do they not get hit markers anymore ( cause that's pretty lame, I'd like to know if my target is debilitated or not ).

Any other flash users have a similar experience?
  2. Pat22

Upon further testing with a friend, we've found out that both Flash and Conc grenades still work, but will not give a hit indicator when they hit a target.

Can we get this fixed plz?
    • Up x 2
  3. Crayv

Would be nice to know if your grenade actually worked.
  4. Rebelgb

Do Flash Grenades have a short fuse? Ive noticed lately they are blowing up in mid air. Or is this just another recent example of aimbotting (them being blown out of mid-air)? Also I played a lot of LA and did not see any hit markers (well for the ones that didnt get blown up in mid air).
  5. JKomm

Sounds like a bug to me, I rarely see flash grenades but recently when hit by them they never fully blind me... enough visibility to where I can still retaliate.