flaming skull and bandana disappeared

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by breeje, Oct 14, 2016.

1. breeje

these items are no longer available to me, are they removed for everyone or am i out of luck and the only one who lost these items
    just want a second opinion before i get a support ticket
  2. JKomm

Other people have reported a loss of the Flaming Skull, didn't know about the Bandana though... we'll have to see if it gets fixed soon.
    • Up x 1
  3. GoTDirt fromMAG

Twitter said pumpkins are on, I haven't run in to one on PS4 yet today.
  4. Moridin6

my skulls are there didnt look for the bandanas..

also, THIS EVENT SUCKS carbon copy of last year.. sigh
  5. SoljVS

Can i has flaming esf skin? i dont play on doldrum idiot ground :confused:
  6. breeje

update:
    after filing in a support ticket DBG was unable to help me
    i can understand this and will leave it to this, at least they are honest about it and tried to help me
    here is the response i got

Greetings europlayer73,

I'm sorry to hear that some of your Halloween event items might've gone missing.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm a loss has taken place and are unable to issue a reimbursement.

The best way to bugs like this would be by using the in-game bug reporting system. You can do so by following these steps:

1) Open the menu (hit the "ESC" button on your keyboard).
    2) Click on Support in the lower left corner.
    3) Choose Report A Bug.
    4) Fill out the form as much as possible. Remember, we must know as much as possible about the bug to be able to fix it.

Please keep in mind that you will not receive an email response back when a bug report is submitted. This is the best way to submit a bug, as it goes directly to our developers.
    We really appreciate your help in making PlanetSide 2 a better game. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know!

Sincerely,
    Tom "Exerege" T.
    Daybreak Game Company