Flails & IPC Unusuable

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jagglebones, Apr 17, 2020.

1. jagglebones

They don't detect AI modules anymore.
    • Up x 8
  2. focart

I wanted to create a similar topic. but it's already here. It says - "This flail doesnt have an ai module affecting it"
    • Up x 3
  3. edesmo

the same for me the ai module dont detec the falil or guija
  4. UltraTech

I also cant use flail, it doesnt see any AI module around. I posted support ticket but they redirected me to this forum as always.
    • Up x 2
  5. TheEmancipator

Actually had a perfect position to use the flail...a rarety, i know...and no AI module. Maybe they will fix it, or maybe they will just give the ability to large outfits to spam...who knows
    • Up x 2
  6. edesmo

i want my cert back falil guija don work anymore
    • Up x 1
  7. weska

yes it doesnt work at all. Ive tried it with multiple bases and tried building the flail before the air module and the ai module before the flail. It just doesnt work at all.

I actually bough *** with day break cash and havnt been able to use it al all :/
  8. strove

A fix for Flails and IPCs is going through to the test server now, i imagine it wont be long before the patch goes to live
  9. Z3r0Khan

I wouldnt bet on it the bug has been in a effect for more then a month.I have reported it numeros times and patches/updates come and go and still no fix.Meanwhile they push out new stuff are they kidding or what.Construction right now is a f...... joke it has always been half done pice of s... but now with escalation update and this bug is even more of a joke.
    • Up x 1
  10. edesmo

and this ..... whe fix it...??? y can recibe my cercs back, ? any...? respont admin...?
    • Up x 1
  11. SikVvVidiT

TTT!!

I might not be a member anymore but I paid real life money for this crap.. GET IT FIXED!

Stop bringing out new crap when you don't and can't fix the old stuff already in game!