[Suggestion] Fixing No-deploy zones on Indar Tech Plants.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by player0498, Jan 8, 2023.

1. player0498

Since its still possible to drive sunderers onto A point at Indar Tech Plants (via the vehicle pads), you can now deploy sunderers on A point or inside the vehicle pads area underneath the balconies again. Since it is impossible to get an angle to shoot those sundereres, it is in my eye a very "OP" feature and makes the base undefendable even with quite some overpop. Since this "feature" doesnt favor or puts any faction specifically at a disadvantage, it isnt unfair in any way, yet i think it makes the fights at indar tech plants less enjoyable.

No deployment zones need to affect the entire huge A point building again, so sunderers cant deploy inside it again. (Since Routers can already acchieve such a pretty strong advantage, but is by far easier to destroy even by a solo player)
    • Up x 1
  2. JibbaJabba

Note: This is the way it used to work for defenders all the time.

Until fixed, defenders should be pulling their own defensive spawns :)
  3. Liewec123

Imho ALL tech plants should get the indar NDZs!
    It doesn't make the tech plant indefensible since you can still kill the sundy, or pulling your own and park it in the middle section.

Also i have pushed zergs back with this.
    If you know they are coming you can park a sundy in the vehicle bay before they arrive, and then as long as you can keep the shield gens up and defend the vehicle room from incoming sunderers and enemy infantry the tech plant is yours.

If you have friends get them to park a few more sundies blocking the entry so even enemy sundies with gateshield diffusers can't enter!
    (A sideways sundy with a hard light barrier behind it can't be rammed out of the way)