[Suggestion] Fixing Alerts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by player0498, Jan 10, 2023.

1. player0498

On Indar and Oshur we got huge problems starting alerts. On Cobalt you sometimes fight at least 5 to 6 hours on Indar and Oshur until the alert starts even during primetime.

We finally need alerts to start automatically after some time or the requirements to trigger the alert on Indar or Oshur needs to get reduced.

In my opinion, alerts should start automatically at least 1.5 to 2 hours after the continent unlocks. Since we got 5 different continents it would be great to experience the variety of those different battlefields even more. But it usually tends to be either Oshur or Indar always open with all the fights going on there. Also, even if you conquered 50% of the entire Oshur map, alerts doesnt start since one faction needs to hold at least 5 huge bases. This is usually very difficult to achieve due to the lattice links and overall design of Oshur. On the other hand, on Esamir alerts always start almost immediately after the continent unlocks, since the continent has just fewer bases compared to the other continents and therefore requirements to trigger alerts are usually very easy to achieve. In my opionion this also needs some adjustments. But the main point stands: Alerts should trigger automatically after a certain amount of time or requirements to trigger the alert on Oshur or Indar should get reduced (even though i think reducing requirements to trigger the alert on indar might not help much, since usually all fights concentrate on the centre of the map with very little progess).