Fix This Nonsense

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Juunro, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Juunro

This right here needs to be fixed, badly. It renders a tech plant nearly impossible to capture without massively overwhelming force if the defenders have even half a brain. It gets worse if people get multiples up there, say, a rep sundy and ammo sundy, all covered in AI weapons with thermals.

It is ridiculous and clearly unintended, since to do it you have to clip the thing through a barrier it isn't supposed to get through. Just friggan fix this already DBG, its been possible forever.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Eternaloptimist

I dunno.............seems like another complaint about "this enemy initiative makes it hard for me to win so I want their freedom of action restricted" Sorry, that's just how it looks.
  3. Littleman

Logically speaking, if DGC puts in barriers with the sole intent of preventing vehicles from getting to places they're not meant to, then DGC intended for the OPs image to never be a concern. They could start to give a $#!%, but I hear that's in a queue that has a several years long wait time.

That sundy looks b****in' though.