fix resource

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by elkikko92, Jul 31, 2015.

1. elkikko92

make a "level" in each facility, when you spawn a veichle the level go down; if go down too much you cannot spawn veichle istiantaly!
    Please, fix that, is too easy!
  2. sebastian oscar post

3. FateJH

I'll translate because - horror of horrors - I know what he is talking about.

I'm going to assume "numerical capacity" because it is easist to visualize.
    For example, if a facility has a production capacity of n, n vehicles can be spawned from that facility sequentially, but that will drop the capacity to 0. As soon as the capacity increases to 1 again, another Vehicle can be spawned, but it will drop back to 0. If the capacity is 2, and someone spawns 1 vehicle, 1 more Vehicle can still be spawned without the capacity needing to increase again.
    • Up x 1
  4. sebastian oscar post

oh i get it!
    but can you transport resources from the warpgate to increase production?
  5. elkikko92

6. SithFaced01

I say, I say what we have here is failure to communicate! No but I do understand what he is saying, while its a good idea on paper, I just don't like limiting the size of battle.
  7. OldMaster80

Do you know this is likely to happen in September? One of the last patches on the test server contained data about this:
    [IMG]

The guy who data-mined the patch said it also contained the vehicle physics and scripts for resources aquisition, so probably this is not just old stuff popping up again in the data.

More details should be outlined very soon.
  8. CNR4806

Why do I have a feeling that this isn't happening until at least September 2017?
  9. OldMaster80

[IMG]
  10. TRSS11

^ what is that thing called? it must have a file name like all the other objects that are to be found within the game's assets!