[Suggestion] Fix NC Infiltrator Camo (PS4 Only)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by WindMaze, Dec 4, 2017.

1. WindMaze

DISCLAIMER: As if the title wasn't obvious enough, this problem is ONLY present on the PS4, not on PC.

So Christmas is coming and everyone is making plans/arrangements to enjoy the holidays. I want to talk about my feelings on camouflage (generally speaking): these are purely cosmetic. What does this mean? It shouldn't give the player an advantage in combat by "blending in" to the environment. That's not what I'm talking about.

As a person who cares a lot about the aesthetics of my character, I would highly suggest adding camo to the blue splotches NC Infiltrators have on their suits. TR and VS Infiltrators don't have any splotches on their suits, and NC Infiltrators shouldn't have any either for the sake of appearance.

Let's get straight to the point, shall we? To demonstrate, let's take the NC Infiltrator and put a Solid Light Brown camo on:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

If you've looked thoroughly at the screenshots, you'll notice the light brown camo doesn't cover the Infiltrator from head to toe, or any other camo for that matter.

With faction specific camos and anniversary bundles right around the corner, it would be highly appreciated if DayBreak released a small update that would fix this issue for NC Infiltrators.

Remember: I'm talking about cosmetics providing an aesthetic feeling, nothing else.
  2. Icehole1999

The NC infi is the ugliest looking one. It's like they didn't even try. The VS is almost as bad, looking like some kid wearing a onesie and a leftover Halloween mask.

At TR our default infi looks like Spider Man. Which is kinda goofy, but better than what you guys have.

Off topic, but still trying to show that we at TR feel your pain. You NC guys always get the stinky end of the stick. Take your HA for example. I hate to use another Halloween analogy, but the "cool armor" available to NC HA looks like it was almost too cold to go trick or treating and the kid's mom put his costume on him over his snowmobile suit.
  3. WindMaze

True. I would even suggest having entire armor sets covered in camo just to make your character look cool.