[Suggestion] First Impressions PS2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Aaron R., Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron R.

I must say this game made me lol. I had high expectations after what some people had said. I load the game, look at the mmo character customization and I then lol. I look at the graphics...lol. I look for a tutorial...lol. So I stand there...then I move around some... looking around... shortly after that happens... lol some more. Too bad some other game is named LoL b/c this game would have been a good one.

If you people want a real game. Play Crysis2.
  2. Bags

:):) Thanks :D I will :eek: check out this Crysis 2. :cool:
  3. Aaron R.

search for vid name Crysis2 Intro you welcome XD
  4. Arkenstien

LOL this guy.
    You didn't live up to my expectations either.
    Try harder bro.
    • Up x 1
  5. TripFoalins

Or, an equally valid comparison.:

Omg guys this game is **** if you want a real game check out Super Mario.
  6. Aaron R.

I'm sorry but how on earth can this game compete with Crysis2.
  7. Spartan 117

In Crysis 2 can you have 2000 people on 1 screen fighting one another?

Verdict says, Nope.
  8. Aaron R.

No, but it does have multiplayer... insane graphics.. awesome story ... and more. I dont know why you people want to be a part of huge battles that kill PC performance anyhow.
  9. Phyr

LOL different games are different LOL
  10. Bags

Okay guys I just got back from beating Crysis 2, oh my god amazing story.

You're like on an island an there's ALIENS EVERYHWERE

does ps 2 have aliens?

no

lo lcan't even compare... brb subbing to crysis 2.
  11. Ganelon

I played the original Crysis.... the multiplayer was basically: "Speed mode" "Strength mode" *send tank flying*

Derp.
  12. Aaron R.

Crysis2 is an amazing game made by German people that know how to make ****. I cannot stop playing it.
  13. Spartan 117

I have a really nice rig that can handle it 99% of the time. I prefer PS2 because it is the "only" game where players can experience full scale war. None of this 32 vs 32 garbage that has been around for a decade. I want absolute sheer chaos.
    • Up x 2
  14. TripFoalins

But Super Mario has mushrooms man. You should sub to that instead.
  15. TripFoalins

But how can you be playing it... unless...

Oh my god you guys we are dealing with some kind of super prodigy capable of playing a game while posting on an unrelated forum. He was probably playing Crysis and planetside at the same time!
  16. Ganelon

Published by a company that terminated several prominent game developers and ruined entire game franchises which made me vow never to buy a game from them again.
  17. Aaron R.

I stopped playing cheese games like this where the only people that succeed are the ones who put in countless hours or pay to win. Eve online was the last game I said I would play like this. You people think this 2000 people on a server crap is something special lol...this game will die... just like eve, just like shadowbane, just like all these copies. This game is exactly what it is... a free pos.
  18. TripFoalins

You could TRY to at least defend the bat**** troll argument that we should all play a single player campaign shooter in a way that doesn't involve simply repeating it.

Poor show.

3/10 for effort.
  19. Ganelon

Eve is dead?
  20. Aaron R.

you could try to use your brain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.