First Impressions - Its Slower Mainly

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Valkar, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Valkar

So its slower, like MUCH slower which could be a good thing for some prolonged battles but not enough testers in there to say yet.

Have to say the lower resource income is a two edged sword. With current balance being completely and firmly in infantry hands the resource income does not make sense. It takes on average 10-15 minutes to get resources for 1 vehicle and this is a good rate, much sloer than we have now. The issue is vehicles die FAR too quick qith current balance so unless we are about to see a vast increase in vehicle strength (im talking release day power) then I suggest upping the resource income or reducing vehicle cost.

I think its too early days to say for sure but I think this pathing system is not quite going to cut it and I think a more intelligent lattice type system is required. This feels like a quick workaround and shows.
    • Up x 1
  2. Malsvir Vishe

I'm sure that with something like this, the developers will probably make the territories provide more resources to adjust and/or fight over. That'd probably add a bit more depth to the combat with having to fight for the ability to keep a strong fleet going.
  3. LordMondando

Well its a test server. Its allways early days.

I largely agreewith you on vehicles though. If we go with this as is, vehicles would be in an even worse place.
    • Up x 1
  4. KlyptoK

Half way there with the vehicles.

I was impressed today. A crown-like fight that was not at the crown!