[BUG] First floppy legs. Now backwards arms...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by phreec, Mar 15, 2013.

1. EaterOfBabies

It is obvious the Devs introduced this bug to take attention off their inability to fix the fps issues that they introduced with the last game update.

+1 to devs for their psychological trickery

-10 to devs for game updates that cause more problems then they solve
  2. MasterCheef

u must be fun at parties
  3. EaterOfBabies

Let's say we have a party once a month. Each party introduces a new set of fun little games, party favors, and party themes. Now, during that first party I was like an animal; partying it up and having a blast. I couldn't say enough good things about how much fun I had. But, it turns out that the keg was skunked and I woke up with a massive hangover, along with a bunch of other people who were there.

The first party was so much fun though, that all of us had to come back for the second. And so we did, and that party was even more fun because of all the new things it promised. Turns out though, that some idiot thought it would be funny to take a dump in the punch bowl, which gave a bunch of people, including me, dysentery.

Now, imagine this cycle of cooler sounding parties keeps repeating, along with the increasingly frustrating consequences that come the next day. Suffice it to say, after about the fourth party, I'd be inclined to imagine that even my positive, energetic party mood will have diminished to a point where I felt the need to complain a little bit about the folks throwing the parties.
  4. MasterCheef

i hate you for making me imagine someone taking a dump in a bowl of punch, splashes and all- and then people drinking it. Ok, thats enough internet for me right now.
  5. Olek

Makes me think of Jimmy Hendrix playing the guitar behind his head.
  6. Devrailis

See, why couldn't they have brought back crazy legs as well? The combination would have been awesome. :(
  7. Leo Di Caprio

8. IMTasty

I think it should be a universal cert costing 5000 cert points.
  9. Cl1mh4224rd

The nanites in the respawn system are on the fritz again. We should demand a refund from Nanite Systems.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This has been resolved with a client hotfix. You will need to log out and back in to pick up the changes.
  11. Leo Di Caprio

Hey, make crazy legs a paid feature.
    • Up x 2
  12. NightmareP69

MORE BACKWARDS ARMS ! [IMG]
  13. Tuco

Loved the floppy legs bug

How about floppy arms, lol.
  14. Psaldorn

Seems to be affecting about 50% of people in my WG. Guess I'll play some Anno.
  15. SinerAthin

The NC's weapon handling is... fascinating, to say the least.
  16. FlayvorOfEvil

The thing is the floppy arms have hitboxes too.