First Attempt

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Baracuda, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Baracuda

While I guess I've been running a muck around with my cyclone for a decent amount of time, but this is the first time I've gotten around to uploading something lol

I plan on recording/uploading more thanks to Mustarde pointing out the Nvidia Shadowplay program and it works wonders :)
    • Up x 7
  2. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Nice run :D

You scary infiltrator to come across :eek:
  3. thePankakeManne

Hm. Maybe I'll try to take some of these tactics into my own infiltrator runs.

Though, I must admit, I do find myself impressed with your abilities. Well done.
    • Up x 1
  4. Kriegson

Holy crap man, nice. Wish game ran that smooth for me XD gonna do some tweaking tonight and maybe I can come to a meager fraction of your capabilities :p
  5. Astraka

Loving that tactical knife mate. Good stuff.
  6. Tenebrae Aeterna

Extremely nice run, and I think you kind of forced your own death there...were you getting impatient, bored perhaps? :p
  7. John_Aitc

A Fantastic CQC Infil run. I always enjoy seeing VS sent back to spawn.

This video reminds me that I need to cert into MedKits. Because they were kind of bugged out, I used the slower ResKits. Whenever I was on PTS for O:MFG testing, the MedKits never failed me, I just never equipped them on Live.
  8. MajiinBuu

I don't like this.
    Watching all my comrades fall by your hands :eek:
  9. Mustarde

Awesome work man, always fun running into you on mattherson.

Where's the footage of me popping you with the emperor from the other day? :p
  10. Mustarde

Also at the end, wrapping around that building would have let you flank all those dudes...

After watching vonic play (he runs around with the medkit out a lot) I started to do that too, it's very nice. I wish I had a cyclone
  11. Get2dachoppa

Quiet you! You already have the Artemis!
  12. Mustarde

You mean the armistice? Yeah it's a nice bullethose, but I'd take the higher damage per round w lower ROF any day.

I'd also like the Artemis, cuz it hums like a kitten when suppressed
  13. Get2dachoppa

Yeah, that's what I meant. :oops:

The Armistice is beast but I haven't tried any of the NC SMG's yet. Maybe I should trial them this weekend because I've heard great things about them.
  14. AnuErebus

You won't be disappointed. NC easily has the best choice for SMGs since both are awesome. Cyclone compares nicely to the Armistice in damage output but has a fair bit more damage per mag. Blitz meanwhile is the Sirius by another name. Definitely worth checking them out if you've got the time.
  15. Baracuda

I have a tendency to end a run by making a bad mistake, like today after running a muck around a base, get gunned down and revived, run back out and realize I have no ammo :mad:

Also got the idea for running medkits from vonic too back when we used to be in the same outfit, however he never really played within the platoon, just posted his exploits on the outfit forums.
  16. DeathSparx

Another thing that has helped me survive when running around with the cyclone is straight headshots especially with those pesky heavy assaults and their overshields that take forever to chew through. xD

Also, I like how the guy at the end was named "Villain" like Baracuda is the "good guy."
  17. CuteBeaver

I love your first attempt!

It has running, and jumping, and stabbing! Headshots! Oh my! Shadowplay is FANTASTIC! I regret nothing and have managed to capture a few clips myself lately which i would have totally missed out on. Fraps is easier for video editing on my end, however still what other program offers such a luxury of instant playback with minimal FPS impact. I am loving absolutely loving Shadowplay too.

Keep up the replays! That was awesome!
  18. Baracuda

Instead of making a new thread, I'll just put this here, its a run with what I think is possibly one of the most annoying guns to use as an infiltrator, the semi-auto scout rifle :confused:
    • Up x 1
  19. DeathSparx

Jeez Baracuda...I've never seen a killstreak so lucrative that you run out of ammo on both your primary and secondary. Have you considered ammo belt?
  20. ZillFattak

First I thought you can't headshot cause you bodyshot your first victims, but now I stand corrected. Nice vid. Good positioning. :)
    Also, the Desperado seems to be a nice gun.