Finally found a exploiter that made me quit.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by baka, Mar 5, 2015.

1. baka

So I guess he won. One shot kills from anywhere, inside spawn rooms, outside running over a hill. Respawn a base further back and he gets you, respawn at the warpgate and he gets you. At least I managed to get a /report in finally.
    This one breaks the game if more people use it. I can't even look his offensive name up on the playersite - it says out of date, has not logged in in 60 days.
    Bleh.
  2. DxAdder

Had the same experience tonight, some guy was 0HK everyone no matter where they were.

Thank god there was only 5 minutes left in the Alert, logged as soon as it was over.
  3. vincent-

Glad I haven't logged into this for a month, I will be waiting to hear good news of these guys banned until than I got real life **** I can start doing.
  4. DxAdder

Mine was some TR guy on Emerald, First I have seen in ages but what ever hack he was running is god mode.
  5. TheRealNattyIce

ps4 no hack master race
  6. drstrange2014

Hackers were amused at the fiction that they aren't active in the game and decided to demonstrate just how active they could be and how little could be done about it, especially to make fun of Smedley. Even posting videos of what they were doing with a faux Jihadi context and addressing at least one directly at Smedley. Of course Smedley is in deep denial, as he always has been, still claims it's only two people and that the company are on top of it. Though he did panic and call the Feds (who are also basically laughing at him but going through the motions). The simple fact though is that this game is being overrun by these scumbags and the much vaunted, and largely mythical anti cheat system has been shown to just not work very well. Someone at DBG really needs to pull their head out of their backsides for once and do something, instead of relying on the usual suspects to claim that it's lag, the wrong time of the month or just bad players up against good players.
    • Up x 1
  7. CNR4806

When the absurd like hackers daring to be anything but subtle and gets away with it, it truly is the beginning of the end.
    • Up x 2
  8. drstrange2014

I hope not. I really do in fact hope that DBG takes this as the wake up call that it is and changes their approach. If they don't though, you may sadly be correct.
  9. Serviceman

Yeah i know player on Miller, NC under BR 20 playing 9-10 days.
    Look at log from his profile and pay attention for time stamps between kills by headshot from NC6 Gauss SAW :eek:
    Mar 7, 9:51:57 PM Schlachtrock Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Mar 7, 9:51:55 PM TidesFromNebula Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Headshot
    Mar 7, 9:51:38 PM HootOwl Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Headshot
    Mar 7, 9:51:34 PM NewBorn3000 Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Mar 7, 9:51:32 PM YellowJ7 Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Headshot
    Mar 7, 9:50:04 PM Elluuu2 Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Headshot
    Mar 7, 9:49:56 PM Blackorama Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Headshot
    Mar 7, 9:49:26 PM SweetScape Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Headshot
    Mar 7, 9:49:26 PM Blackorama Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

Headshot
    Mar 7, 9:47:56 PM Javornik Amerish
    NC6 Gauss SAW

I wish know, how many reports SOE must have from other players to ban him and why where is no statistic about number of reports for each player? :(
  10. Technologist

The merger and massive layoff is really the cause of it. You're going to find that much of this wave of hackers are the result of loads of insider game knowledge being spilled out bydisgruntled ex SOE employees.

11. Xind

This is actually what I was thinking. Someones going postal without leaving their desk at home.
  12. CriticalThinker

heh.

promptcritical would have us all believe that hacking in this game is very rare since its "so difficult to do". uh. right. ps2's anticheat system consists of nothing more than scanning for dll injection and if reported enough the gms might, might, "review your stats" (lol). reviewing stats is silly cuz theres one guy out there with 11kdr (as infantry), 65% headshot rate who auraxiums weapons in like 6hrs and hes still playing. so i guess if you hack just keep your stats below those numbers and youre golden LOLOLOLOL

cheating is rampant in this game. esp is virtually undetectable with current technology used in ps2 (read memory, display overlay, gg no re), and not every aimbot uses dll injection and many programs that use dll injection can change their signature each time used. honestly i bet most of the top players use hacks with the settings turned down low enough to make them believable while still giving them a huge advantage. not to mention the stuff dbg cant do anything about such as throwing away packets and throttling your connection.

if they implemented something like vac and everyone who uses cheats was gone overnight you would notice a lot of the top tier outfits becoming much smaller. of course until this game gets a larger playerbase that will never happen because its better for dbg to deny the problem to keep their income up.
    • Up x 1
  13. BOOKEN

I have been playing for 2 years and only seen 1 hacker/exploiter. You guys are just bad.

/sarcasm
    • Up x 1
  14. FlR3

Yeah to bad it's like it use to be like in Unrealtournament2004 where several people were picked on player run servers to spectate, watch and record cheaters, kick them once or ban if needed be. Those days are gone with gaming companies. Nowadays it seems almost every FPS game has lowlife script kiddies and the honest player winds up guiting/leaving the game to the point the game fails because all is left is diehards and cheaters...

There use to be a good size population but the numbers have fell and still is falling and this new wave of lowlifes I bet more will leave if nothing is done.