FevR recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Dirge, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Dirge

Real mature lol.
  2. Dirge

Who is Skippy?
  3. Vertigo103

Best way to get 1KPM + is defense however I am a point control engineer on the offensive and usually hold my own around 4.5+.

I was also the first 100, first araxium Spitfire (LOL) and held that number 1 spot on overall score until I took a break for a month and a half.

I play mostly TR however I will start a VS char with the right crew, I am not an elitist by any means and I respect all play styles and players and never get upset when I get killed because it's a something to learn from.

I have PSN friend playing OG Clementine and I think he is in fevr and I believe his skill level as comparable to mine and he has improved a lot since the month I took a break Kudos.

By the way I am a free member no boosts or membership and I average 25,000 SPH as infantry but here is my stats for you to look at and psn.

PSN Vertigo_101
    Stats

http://ps4us.ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=vertigo103
  4. Cheezy Q

Feel free to squad up with us, Vertigo. I'll add you tonight when I get on. Dirge's PSN is ollo9o9. My PSN is cheezyq.
  5. Dirge

Bumpity. Thanks for banning toodles.
    • Up x 1
  6. AxiomInsanity87

Well

That was a spiffing read lol.
    • Up x 1
  7. Conro

Quite spiffing. =)
    • Up x 2
  8. Dirge

Bumpity.

We only farm. We never accomplish anything. We never have fun.

Psych
    • Up x 1
  9. JOYSTICK SUPPORT

Can i play with you guys on saturday night maybe scotskickass aka Lostintr,crashbangnc @ scytheop

PSN scotskickass @ scotkickass
  10. Dirge

Sure thing. Just send me a friend request. Not sure exactly when I will be on though.
  11. JOYSTICK SUPPORT

cheers
  12. ExiledGirl

Yay new patch. Also friendly bump for having such a tight knit outfit. :3
  13. Dirge

14. IroncladBomber

Bump for my Favorite VS Outfit.
  15. Dirge

Awww.... Thanks!

Do you still play? Haven't seen you in a while.
  16. IroncladBomber

I took a break for a few weeks. Since I won 50 Dollars worth of Platinum in Warframe I've been playing that, But I am getting back into it. So you should see me more often.