Female character need to be more busty!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by dreamstarnight1, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamstarnight1

I play a female avatar. One thing that irk me is that they are so flat chested. If I can customise my avatar to be more busty, n my busty boob will distract my enemy thus giving me alot of kill and high kdr!. Dev give us the option to customize chest size?Thanks
    • Up x 9
  2. Quiiliitiila

:eek: Never thought I'd read something like this in an FPS
    • Up x 3
  3. Irathi

I second this

at least the VS got something going for them

[IMG]

Actually I would welcome any kind of character customization.. Like adding scars, removing ears, dead eye etc. Even PS1 had more customization than PS2.- not that it is a game breaking thing, but the more the better :p
    • Up x 4
  4. Ravenorth

Its supposed to look like a female soldier, not a visualization of your perverse mind. There is enough sexualization in video games already.
    • Up x 14
  5. sindz

This just blows my mind. Its an FPS, not a nerd fest for neckbeards to drool over animated boobs.
    • Up x 6
  6. dreamstarnight1

IT not perverse!!! Why do you think so many mmorpg have skimpy armour?? SO as to make you feel more attached to your female avatar!!!!
  7. Goretzu

Just look at NC inflitrators and their lingerie. :eek: :D
  8. dreamstarnight1

more customization option is better.. Many mmorpg have character creation screen where you can customize chest size , height and more. It the industry standard
  9. Zorg

Sigh.... Maybe also customize the size of her buttocks, while we're at it???
    • Up x 1
  10. Ravenorth

To easily control certain type of players to play their game. Its a cheap but working marketing method for male gamers who put a lot weight on things like that.
  11. VonStalin

More character customization would be nice.
    Also bigger boobs would be good :)
    And NC female chars could be not so fat :/
  12. Pikachu

You got big thighs instead.
    • Up x 2
  13. GunFIEND

When I shoot female TR or NC in the chest, I want to see alot of jiggle.
    • Up x 6
  14. Mianera

Oh for crying out loud....

Great, the Warcraft nerds have invaded PS2 and now they want to be able to fap to their avatars. What's next, ROLEPLAY servers? NUDE mods? SKIMPY composite armors? Body tattoos and piercings?

Welcome to Skyrimside 2
    • Up x 3
  15. Quiiliitiila

literally Rofled at this one :D
  16. PastalavistaBB

I'm not sure, but it's possible that male and female character models render the same after a set distance, to improve performance. It's the same with cosmetics. And there's the reason that it's a F2P game given a "T"(Teen) rating, so SOE doesn't want to make sexual characteristics too distinctive.
  17. Irathi

Haha, that made me laugh too.

I don't think people who are negative to this actually understand we are just joking around.

+ for character customization
  18. Ravenorth

Well, apparently we cant do nothing about TRays fantasies, he is the lead art director of the game and if he likes seeing men running with lingerie and sport bras then we just have to deal with it unfortunately.

For the better future of the game I certainly hope that he can keep the rest of his fantasies on a leash.
    • Up x 4
  19. dreamstarnight1

Think about it. Busty boob can distract players. Most players are male in this game so they be distracted by busty boobs. then you can achieve many kills and high kdr and farmer them if you have the option to make bigger chest.
    • Up x 2
  20. ShortRovnd

And I thought forumside didn't like implants. ;)
    • Up x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.