Feeling homesick

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Newlife1025, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Newlife1025

I played as TR and VS today, and I gotta say, I like the nc. I'm not gonna lie, I mowed down a good handful of them, but I actually saw some great players. I'd never saw them, since I was on the good end of the gun (unless if you encounter a random blue berry where no end of the gun is the good end). I sorta missed the nagging lady who always says "The nc need this facility". Flying actually felt pretty easy on the other two factions. The mosquito felt smooth while the scythe was easy to maneuver. In terms of weapons, they were fairly easy. Not as much kickback as I would have expected. And luckily for me, I only got team killed once. It was fun, but I'd rather go back to what I'm used to, what I've grinded for days on end to get and practiced over and over to master (or understand at least). I hope others test out the other guys and play a little on different factions. For me, I'm sticking with Nc until I hit br 120, so that not only my LA has auraxium armor.
    http://ps4us.ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=kingbluelife
    • Up x 1