Feedback time!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Gadamlu, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Gadamlu

well, after playing for a good amount of time, its time for feedback!

if anyone likes, feel free to use this thread to post your own feedback if you like.

first off, the crown.

i still stand by most of what ive said in the thread below.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/changes-to-the-crowns-capture-points.114088/

i'll admit, it needs more testing with Zurg upon Zurg fighting for it...but at least move C a bit closer...

next up, the new Shotguns!

OP as hell. seriously, these need a nerf across the board, for every faction. it is too bloody accurate and too hard hitting

next up, the Base just south of Saurva, my apologies, but its name escapes me.

my thoughts? Yes, so much YES! we need MORE bases designed this way, please make more awesome defensible bases such as this!

The Lattice system

it seems alright, but it needs more testing with larger groups of people fighting equally large groups to be sure of how well, or bad, it works

(seemingly) Lack of hacker policing

i had a quick chat with Higby in the test server (or a dev masquerading as him) and he seemed to say that they will be doing little if anything to police hackers on the test server. at least...thats what it seemed to come off as in his answer. please make sure that this is not the case...

Base Capture speed

this seemed rather...slow. too slow to be honnest...i can understand the capture speed for the massive bases and territories, but for the rather small ones...its rather excessive.

why not make a...for lack of better word...Dynamic Capture speed. as in, the time to capture varies from base to base, counting on things such as size, and Value to determine its Capture speed. with the bigger and more valuble bases taking longer than the smaller, and least valuable bases

Certs and the like

well, seeing as this is a test server and all, perhaps in addition to the 10k certs given upon charicter creation, you should hype up cert gain by a massive amount so people dont have to delete and remake characters to test as much as they possibly can across all the factions and classes

thats all i have to say for now, hope you find at least some of my input usefull