Feedback Request: Load Screens

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by PS2_Luke, Apr 9, 2014.

1. user101

Nope - the 4-10-2014 2:00 am update did not work either it crashes also.. when using high video...
  2. JudgeNu

Yeah, same here.
    I did notice it was 100% TR population.
    So maybe someone got in.
  3. P149U3

I constantly crash on test after Selecting a character and clicking play
  4. jetbuster

Same crash as everyone else on the 64bit client, Windows 8.1 update 1 running latest stable drivers for graphics
  5. BellyLintFarmer

After my seventh attempt to get onto the PTS, and having crashed to desktop immediately after selecting a character and hitting load game, I have come to the conclusion that your load timing screens are a smashing success. You have somehow lowered the load time to a number less than zero, which is clearly throwing a giant error flag in my system, causing it to close the game immediately.
  6. FeralCarr

Add me to the list of people who cant log in without crashing to dt. I have not crashed while logging into Matherson. Love the game!!
  7. Adeon

s
    same problem
  8. y077er

Same here, even after update I'm still crashing at log-in screen.
  9. Heyitsrobbie1984

im crashing alot. please fix this SOE :)
  10. ViggoRolig

yep still crashing even after patches
    • Up x 1
  11. SashsaACIII

* up-Date 3 nou pley TestServer Fix

Russian
    В ближающее время или пару дней :rolleyes: почти все не смогут ТЕСТИРОВАТЬ Игру PS2*PTS
    :( .

Cразу после выбора символа и нажав Pley Вылет в Windows:eek:
  12. tigerchips

Maybe you should try deleting the loading screen file and then validate game assets?
  13. shaql

to be slightly more specific, it isn't a crash, but a "Failure during login.", and most probably server-side ;]
    • Up x 1
  14. ScrapyardBob

Still crashing after selecting a character, even after the Thursday morning update.
  15. Llaf

Same problem as everyone else here, CTD on login.
  16. orbital

the same since Sunday. Crash to desktop after login, Thursday morning, 8:15 EST.
    Nvidia 335.23 driver.
    there are 3 PCs and accounts with the test server loaded in the house and all crash to desktop.
  17. Puredeathnight

Last I was on test was Tues, so I'm not sure about current test state but on live (haven't tested on test b/c almost no ones on) but if you squad deploy to another continent to a sunder. You can mistakenly walk into the sunder and be killed by it as it loads... So maybe load players , vechials, and buildings rather than just terrain before spawning them in.
  18. OldGuyAndy

CTD for me too. Uninstall/reinstall did not correct problem. CTD after character selection screen after reinstall.
  19. ScrapyardBob

CTD seems to be fixed (must have been a server-side fix, no client update seen). Load screen likes to pause now at 96% a lot before pausing again at 98%.

I was rarely, if ever, affected by the "spawn in, fall through floor bug", so not sure how to give feedback on that.
  20. John_Aitc

I manage to get beyond the login of the launcher but crash when clicking the <PLAY> button on the character select screen. Is there any dubugging logs that we could post that would help SOE troubleshoot this issue?

For those of us with above spec rigs and bandwidth, the problem has to be related to the code. I assume the code works in the SOE lab machines, or else why release a patch. Something must be different on all of our player machines.

Tell us how to help the process, please.