[Feedback] Corsair Boat - Overdue Fixes

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Amador, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Amador

I'm going to preface this by saying that the Corsair and Waterborne Operations have become my latest and most personal favorite interest in Planetside after nearly a decade of playing. As such, I have decided to undertake the Corsair in particular as my personal responsibility and to otherwise champion the cause.

These are two threads I have created that outline shortcomings and/or bugs that still exist and/or have been resolved.
    For the sake of being brief and concise... I have excerpted, updated and prioritized the issues that need to be resolved by the next patch/update as -necessary- quality of life improvements.

Contained below are an assortment of foremost concerns that take priority over others.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    (NOTE: Using the Corsair comes with its own set of challenges. However, being able to adequately look around in first person as the Captain/Pilot shouldn't be one of them.)

(NOTE: It is completely unacceptable for a typical vehicle weapon to not have any cert related upgrades. This has to get fixed without delay.)

(NOTE: It is generally understood that the "Speed Chassis" for any vehicle should cause a minimum of a 10 KPH speed increase - which is already considered minuscule. However, to be below that standard for 500 certs is unacceptable.)

That should cover all of the major topics that -need- to be addressed by the next patch or update. But of course, there's still more fixes to be done as outlined in the other threads I linked above...