Feed the squirrel already...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nuggz, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Nuggz

Super long down time today... apparently the replacement squirrel for the server didn't show... Get the old squirrel some Gatorade, a power lunch and get his furry **** back on the wheel already =P
    • Up x 2
  2. Towie

Yep been a long one - unusual in fairness...
  3. Jac70

At this point I am wondering if it will ever return - maybe that wormhole has collapsed for good :eek:
  4. Sgt Mcguilicuddy

Over the weekend, I tried to download the pst upgrade. I encountered a corrupt file that prevented the successful implementation. In the process of figuring out what was wrong, I deleted my PS2 live app. (hand to the head) Soooo, I tried to download PS2, and guess what, Corrupted files. The same files were corrupt each time I attempted the download, 6 or 7 times. Same files. This went on for three days. Magically, on Monday late in the day, it worked. Smoothly. I know of another person who had the same issue, with the same file not unpacking, and his download worked as well on Monday. Support only bounced me around with BS about router, ISP provide, Modem and such. Could it be something is amiss on the serviers?