February patch, I'm getting anxious

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Arquin, Feb 18, 2013.

1. DukeFlash

I suppose I will ask her in the future, don't really want to spam tweets, enough people already do that...

I figured Higby and/or whomever runs the official PS2 Twitter would be the authority to ask.
  2. Zotamedu

Higby cares not for time, space and causality. The laws of physics is something that happens to other people.
    • Up x 2
  3. DukeFlash

Physics was OP, so Higby nerfed it.
  4. JP_Russell

As a mildly colorblind person, the changes they made have made things a little worse, really. Health bars are substantially harder to read at a glance now that they forcibly match the color of the name tag. And ironically, the single greatest colorblind issue for me personally is still in the game - NC and VS squad beacons are very difficult to tell apart.
  5. Ash87

That... isn't an unpopular opinion, but your statement was that it would never come, based on how long it took to get the 1st patch, when we did receive the first patch, at least by my understanding of what you said.

w/e I suppose.
  6. omega4

I thought Maggie was a PS2 game designer (or something like that).
  7. DukeFlash

I keep hoping they'll let us Q-spot beacons, labeled with 'enemy beacon' or something.
    (Doesn't need a spoken line, just wish we could mark it)
  8. Xuram

They recently changed her job. She's community relations person now :D

The point is there's not a 31st of February.
  9. Morpholine

Ok, I'm starting a donation drive to purchase Ash87 a calendar.
  10. Nariquo

without conintent locking and so the meta game EVERY patch is just sensless
  11. Ash87

...I am a mo*ron. :oops:
  12. Kumaro

Well as long as they won't make a change like the so called tunnels that took so long to make. Must have taken the team a long time with those oh so advanced things to work XD

I want proper stuff next time :p
  13. Xuram

Don't worry man :D it happens.
    • Up x 1
  14. omega4

I didn't know that.

I wonder how she feels about her reassignment.

I don't know if Maggie's job transfer (adding another person to "community relations") is a good or bad thing for how SOE regards PS2's progress.
  15. Xuram

yeah I'm not sure either. It could have been something she asked for because she enjoyed FNO or they could have liked her performance with it so they asked her to move over to community relations permanently, and the reasons they could have asked her to do this are both good and bad. It's hard to say.
  16. omega4

Great, honest assessment. I see it that way as well.

I was surprised at first that they picked a game designer (Maggie) to host what's essentially a marketing tool but she's got a great personality and seems a natural at it.
  17. Inq

I wonder if it will be on time.

I also wonder if it will break the game further.
  18. StealthTunic

The 31st of February...longevity.
  19. sosolidshoe

30 days has September; April, June, and November.
    All the rest have 31...except February, which has 28, or 29 on a leap year, and the rhyme sort of breaks down at this point. ;)
  20. Eclipson

Except this month only goes until the 28th (unless my calendar is wrong :p)