February patch, I'm getting anxious

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Arquin, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Garantine

Unless the patch does A and doesn't do B, it wont matter. If it does C, it's going to be great. If Y doesn't happen it isn't going to be a big deal, because group X doesn't matter to this game anyhow.

For god's sake SOE, make sure that J gets finished, otherwise having made sure that K makes it into the game wont mean anything!
    • Up x 2
  2. Sinist

I'm not really looking forward to the update anyways.

My top issues right now are getting the Interlink Facility, Searhus/Hossin, and working warpgate's with continent links/continental domination.

This patch is going to bring NONE of that.
  3. Garantine

And please can we get some color blind support? The two dozen significantly color blind people you've run away from this game wont be coming back unless we wrap this urgent problem up now!
  4. Morpholine

Pretty sure the ability to customize the colors in your HUD added in the last patch put this little issue to bed.
  5. Loegi

I like most parts of the February roadmap, and I'm interested in what they're going to do with the shotguns, the flash, and the orbital strikes. Can't wait for the VR training area and actual item preview, even if it should've been included in the release version.
  6. Loegi

I don't think so, I don't think SOE even thinks so given that it's an item in March. The current colour selection system is way too limited.
  7. Garantine

I was being sarcastic. The fact that color blind support was/is such a high priority just shows how little of a grasp they have on what is holding this game back. I'm sure the two people that came back after that change are delighted, but the rest of us are still wondering why this game has been constantly regressing since release.
  8. Ash87

Hmm? I'm relatively sure we did get the Jan patch.
  9. Arquin

Are you color blind yourself? Just out of interest I'd want to hear how's it like playing games / this game without the support? What's the hardest thing about it?
  10. Ash87

I wouldn't be shocked it if went longer either, but we have no idea how far they have gotten on the work, so not a lot anyone can say, and remained the illusion of being informed.
  11. TimeyWimey

I'm 100% positive we won't be seeing the 31st of this month.. ever :)
    • Up x 2
  12. Morpholine

Or the 30th, for that matter.
  13. sustainedfire

The January Update was released in February, so do not be surprised if the February is released in March.

But I think the February update is smaller than the January U, so perhaps it will make it on time.
  14. Garantine

No, I am not color blind myself. I have no first hand experience with the problem. However the fact of the matter is that LESS than 1 in 10 people suffer from "some degree" of color blindness. "Some degree" seems to be a pretty debatable term to me.

Basically such a small percentage of humans suffer from it and an even smaller percentage of those people play this game, and an even smaller percentage of those people actually have significant color blindess problems. All two of them must be upset.
  15. omega4

Relax. The patch will be released when it's released. Until then, enjoy PS2 or a quick round of BF3.

16. Scorponok

by looking at all the work they got a head...they should take their time to make the patches work first...fix patches are more needed then any content of new weapons...
  17. Xuram

I don't think a lot of people saw what you did here >.>
  18. Deronok

If we do with this patch, then I'll be both amazed, and very very scared.
  19. DukeFlash

I tweeted Higby and the official Planetside 2 accounts asking this very question, as they seem to pay more attention to Twitter than here.

(No response)
  20. Xuram

Tweet Margaret. She's community relations represenative. I've tweeted her with a question before and she answered it rather quickly actually.