Favorite YouTube and livestreaming PS2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by jihon83, Jul 8, 2013.

1. jihon83

For a moment, I was thinking that the game should have some sort of spectator mode, but then I realized it could end up being abused by overly-crafty groups who'd use it as a kind of indestructible spy, so instead, I'm just writing here and asking for suggestions about either YouTube or Livestreaming channels to watch. Hopefully, along with the list, or even just the single suggestion, you can say something about the channel and why you like it? It'd be helpful, as I do like the game, but there are times that I'd simply enjoy watching the fighting or just don't have enough time freed up to log in and play.
  2. Compass

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION.

I complain about dumb plans and dumb people (including myself) and constantly fail to deliver on good gameplay!

Also the original Burger Tank is featured prominently in all its glory (usually in pieces, probably because I flipped it).
    • Up x 1
  3. Tricky

4. Lazaruz

5. VSDerp

zeth and XitzMurdaX have good ps2 livestreams and murda makes good youtube videos.