Favorite NC Weapon?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gambles, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Astafar

2. Rasdwatrium

AC-X11 - Highspeed Ammo - 6x Scope - Single Fire. Haven't used Silencer yet.
  3. Achmed20

how many shots do u need for the average enemy?
    im using piston/slugs for this purpose and i need like 2-3 hits per target
  4. Rasdwatrium

5. lsp1

All the NC weapons have terrible COF, and the slowest ttk in the game( HA really got the shaft, with the slowest of the slow ttk weapons). NC players, go try tr and vanu. And you will see how easy the ******* have it. Their weapons are completely op in comparison, infact I mowed down several NC easily with both TR and vanu weapons. To anyone who I kill on my main NC character, your terrible. The 11a is probably the best thing available to the NC, and it's not a NC gun.
    I have heard that, that one LA weapon is decent. And the one medic one, but both are only good in cqb and terrible at everything else. The only weapons I've been using are, the 11a and the em1. The only good thing about the em1 is, it has a decent rof and fast reloads. Still gets beat by the default tr carv, and whatever *** vanu no recoil cheater weapon is.
  6. MrK

For me, GR-22 Assault Rifle hands down
    Maybe GD7-F comes second, seeing its stats, I've not tested it.
    Third place would go to GD-22S "LMG".
  7. Jarek

GD-22S. Love that gun, it's got a great balance of fire rate, damage, and decent accuracy (for an LMG). Only downside is the 50-round mag, but I'm an obsessive reloader so it doesn't bother me as much.
  8. Chiss

Gauss Compact S is my choice for LA or Engineer.

It has a ton of attachments that others dont have, so you can fit it to any situation;
    - Soft Point Ammo / High Velocity Ammo
    - Grenade Launcher / Shotgun / Smoke Grenade Launcher

Grenade Launcher is the only attachment i've used so far, but BY GOD ITS GOOD!
  9. Uben Qui

I love the GD-22. It is an LMG that performs like a carbine.
  10. phreec

The standard Combat Medic Gauss Rifle.
    [IMG]
    Only worthwhile attachment I'm using is the foregrip. Optics and barrel attachments are just a waste of certs in my opinion.
  11. Zaik

I like the GR-22. Feels a lot like the Cycler, except it's a bit more close range oriented due to the additional recoil and tighter hipfire CoF.

800 RPM of non-consensual buttsex. Don't think I've seen a MAX yet that doesn't panic an take off when I start spraying it at them.

Really needs a 2x reflex though, feels incomplete without it.
  12. strychzilla

Gauss SAW for me.
  13. Aresius

Objection, I knifed a VS LA in the back twice only for him to turn around and spray me down with no health missing...
  14. Grizzly-Konried

Do shields count? I'm not a big fan of stairs and my shield saves me quite a bit. :p

Naw, I'd have to say the Rebel. Very fun. I consider it the NC's equivalent to a 1911.
  15. RavenGenesis

totally this... nothing appeals more than tossing ballistic bullets out the barrel of a LMG firing down range
  16. miniboomer

Sounds like you're better off the Warden. It's a semi-auto scout rifle for the engineer and heavy assault. 6x Scope, Single Fire; highest damage per shot than any other gun apart from the Infiltrator sniper rifles. Also lowest damage-fall-off over range and fastest bullet velocity (again, other than infil guns).

Anyway my favourites:

AC-X11 - Makes you feel like a spec ops guy! 3.4x Scope, Silencer, Highvelocity Ammo, Advanced forward grip. Ultimate mid-to-long range multi-purpose assault weapon.

Gets owned in CQB most of the time though.

PISTON - Absolute king of CQB engagements. Hands-down better than any other close range gun, especially with extended mags. 100% better than the Jackhammer.

I have taken out full-hp MAX suits with the Piston on 1v1 encounters.

Warden - Amazing marksman/scout rifle. Absolutely perfect if you like landing headshots; wonderful at range; good at stealing kills with its highest damage per-shot other than infil rifles.

Do not silence this baby! It will wreck bullet velocity and damage. Put the flash suppressor on instead as the gun doesn't go full-auto anyway!

All in all NC weapon are pretty cool. Shame we have to work so much harder to get our kills, but I like it that way. A good NC player is a skilled player.
    • Up x 1
  17. Niv

all NC infantry wep are bad and i don't see real point to buy "better" wep for 1k cert point, but if u want tips on what to buy go for the AA lock on missile the only reliable wep u can buy, basically every wep that shared by all 3 empires is worthy for the NC as well since all other NC empire specific wep suck.
  18. Pax Empyrean

The GD-7F is a monster in close combat; it does over 2,000 DPS, with hipfire performance on par with the TR equivalent carbine (the Lynx) on top of about 5% higher damage output. The GR-22 is another excellent weapon, and the only difference between it and the H-V45 (my current weapon of choice) is that it has significantly less horizontal recoil and slightly more vertical recoil; it's probably even better than the H-V45, and I have no complaints about the H-V45's performance. The NC14 Bolt Driver is the best of the default sniper rifles, and the LA80 is a top tier sniper rifle with the fastest bullet velocity in the game.

Many NC weapons are not very good, but to say that they are all bad? No, that's just wrong. By the way, I'd trade my Beamer for your Mag-Shot any day of the week. That's a fine pistol.
  19. Niv

if i was told to make list of the worst 10 wep ingame they all be NC with + 1 TR wep, u need to remember something important about ur list and its match them to the TR/VS equivalent, then u realize they are not balance with those wep,the NC wep rules are:
    Slowest fire rate from the other 2 empire wep+Biggest dmg per shoot with greater recoil then the other 2 empire, so what we got in planetside 2 lets see:
    1) Slowest fire rate
    2)Dmg per shoot = almost same as the TR dmg per shoot, and probably same Dmg per shoot like the VS rifles
    3)Accuracy = gone after first shoot, VS not losing accuracy, and TR are balanced on the accuracy thing

im saying this after i test TR+VS alts for months and not saying things for fun, u can accept it or debate with me but trust me after u play a TR or especially a VS zerg u come to this post and say "NC WEP SUCK" that if u are NC player at all since ppl who use the planetside 2 icon always turn to be VS behind cover(NC to proud to use such icon :cool:).
  20. Xshadow101

Most of the weapon looks the same.