Fatal Absolution - Vanu Sovereignty

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Epic Toast, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Thule

I'd like to join you guys, but I'll have to make a new character. I tend to play as a HA most of the time.
  2. Heimpai

Bent
  3. jphavlik

I am an old Planetside vet and just recently got a PS4 specifically to play Planetside 2. I have been playing for a few days and am looking for a tactical outfit with good leadership. I have looked through the recruitment forum to find the outfits that fit this style before I role my main character on a server. So I am curious if I can get some more details on how ya'll run your outfit. Because I am looking for an outfit that does not follow the zerg but rather does gal drops, hit tactical bases to help the zerg, special ops, etc
  4. Epic Toast

Is it true? Can I finally log into the forums??
  5. Epic Toast

It all depends on the situation. If a nearby base is vulnerable, we'll go after that. If we're bored and just want a big fight, we'll go to the crown (or another continent's equivalent). If you want to know any more, you'll have to talk to an officer. I don't play much anymore, so I'm not really in the loop on how they do things now.
  6. Epic Toast

7. Traky78