Fatal Absolution - Vanu Sovereignty

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Epic Toast, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Epic Toast

Well that's unfortunate. At least now I know that not all TR are bad :p
  2. gundumbwing

Biggest outfit of Teamkillers I've ever seen.

When an entire squad is teamkilling a spawn room, your outfit has major ****** issues.

Edit - good god. three of the people you request to contact for an invite are the 3 main people that were teamkilling. If you like officers of an outfit teamkilling, Fatal Absolution is the place for you.
  3. Epic Toast

I invite you to fill out an official form. A Fatal Absolution support representative will get back to you within 4-5 business days.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Up x 2
  4. 843kNightmare

Rotflmfao, that made my day. Bravo!

Friendly bump on behalf of Burgezz. See you guys on the field!
    • Up x 1
  5. Epic Toast

Glad I could make you laugh. :)

See you on the field as well. o7
  6. Epic Toast

Bump. We are always looking for new members.
  7. Epic Toast

8. LorgarAurelian

How important is it to you guys that your members only play Vanu? Looking for some guys to play with on my Vanu character, I have an outfit for TR where the guys are more than happy I play other factions (I play a lot so I'm never not playing a certain faction) this the same sorta thing here or are we Only looking for 100% Vanu loyalist?
  9. Epic Toast

That's not a problem at all! I actually encourage having characters of other factions. Playing with just one set of weapons is bound to get boring at some point. :)
  10. LorgarAurelian

Cool, I'll message one of the guys mentioned in the OP about joining up next time I get on.
    • Up x 1
  11. THUNDERGROOVE

For true. I'd be glad to have you play with us.

I'm sorry man but anyone who knows us knows that we are tear farmers. But in all actuality we all agree there are distinct times in which teamkilling is the answer.

Bad sundy that is getting us farmed? Yeah tank mines.
    Obvious teamkill against a [FATE] member, or one that just should't have happened? Yeah we're going to hunt you.

Together, we can stop stupid! Join [FATE]; shoot bad purples!
  12. THUNDERGROOVE

Oh yeah. Join FA; Get a flying MAX
  13. Knight_Solaire

Don't join, they're a bunch of scrubs. PRO redlined them in DUST once. ******* dreadful.
    • Up x 1
  14. Epic Toast

Right. EIM is obviously superior.
  15. Knight_Solaire

Damn right.
  16. THUNDERGROOVE

EIM; Totally Not A Newb Tax Corp™
  17. Badheal1

When are you guys going to come join us? Think about it. Together we can rule the world!
  18. Celticknot

Bump for some old friends
  19. Cyrax Servius

Glad to see more faces from Dust in game.

See you on the letters,
    o7 boys,
    Cy...
  20. Xrathalosx

Looking to join. I think my character is in another server but I don't mind starting over. I'm only level 11.