Fatal Absolution - Vanu Sovereignty

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Epic Toast, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Epic Toast

Fatal Absolution [FATE] is a year and a half old group that are looking to expand our ranks in order to be more effective on the Planetside 2 battlefields. We play as the Vanu on the Genudine server.

We focus on having a good time above all else, but would like to get platoons and squads up in order to help out our purple brothers and sisters around Auraxis (hence this post).

Who we are:

- An established outfit that have been playing together for nearly two years and would like to expand
    - Fun-loving people that like to joke around
    - A group that play Planetside 2 regularly

Requirements:

- Don't be a dingus
    - Have a mic
    - Be able to take a joke
    - Understand at least the basics of the game (how to take a base, spawn on squadmates, etc.)

We are based mostly in the United States, in various time zones, but would like to build up a strong base of players in other countries in order to ensure that everyone has someone to play with, whatever time they may be on.
    Our goal is to be an active outfit, and be able to fill a platoon of loyal Vanu fighters.

Contacts:
    If you are interested in our outfit, contact one of the following people.
    IGN | PSN
    THUNDERGROOVE | THUNDERGROOVE
    DevinXer | DevinXerr
    SkeletorVoltron | Skeletor_Voltron

Join FA, get a flying MAX!
    • Up x 3
  2. A-P-P-Baby

Good to see some more familiar faces showing up. KEQ looks forward to seeing you guys out there.
    • Up x 1
  3. Epic Toast

And we look forward to seeing you!

..at your warpgate :p
    • Up x 1
  4. A-P-P-Baby

Touché
    • Up x 1
  5. LorgarAurelian

Dunno why but if some one had asked me what faction FA would pick in planetside I would immediately snap off Vanu and here we are lol. Can't imagine you guys playing some other faction, something to do with the ridiculous Gay fiction written about you guys perhaps? The spandex will suit you well.
    • Up x 2
  6. Epic Toast

Nice to know. :)
  7. THUNDERGROOVE

Don't remind me. Lol. We do however, embrace the spandex.
    • Up x 1
  8. Epic Toast

Bump. We are still recruiting players passionate for the success of the Vanu Sovreignty.
    • Up x 2
  9. Marine Death

I'm going to be hitting you guys up very soon
    • Up x 2
  10. Epic Toast

Still recruiting players for the Vanu.
  11. Epic Toast

Bump. Help us push the NC and TR back to where they belong: their warpgates. :)
  12. Aekir

Go back to Dust.
  13. Epic Toast

14. Epic Toast

Bump:) I hope to see our group grow now that outfits are actually in the game.
  15. Ryme_Intrinseca

BUMP
    • Up x 2
  16. TheRealPanda

I've been trying to post in this thread for like, 45 minutes haha. I would LOVE to join. I play on Vanu Sov, about level 17, I play everyday I even made my own outfit just cause but I'd rather join one. IF you're still recruiting, please let me know. I have a mic but I only use it at night because I work til late and I usually play the game in the office but can't use a mic lol

I play the objective, I listen, I use teamwork and communication. If you need anything, any support, I'll be there, I got your back even if I die. My PSN ID is below: I will be on all day everyday in the evenings especially on weekends, I'm off sat and sun. Contact me via psn anytime, best way to reach me :D

PSN ID:

CpmPanda
    • Up x 1
  17. THUNDERGROOVE

Thanks for showing interest.

I'll shoot you a friend request.
  18. Epic Toast

Hey Ryme! Glad to see you here. :) How've you been?
    • Up x 1
  19. Epic Toast

Great! I'm glad you're interested and I look forward to seeing you around! :)
  20. Ryme_Intrinseca

Im doing well, good to see a few familiar faces in ps2 tho we dont yet have the forum drama :p I would apply to FA but im eu (ceres)... and Tr...
    • Up x 1