Faster Dakka or moar Dakka? TR Muti or onslaught?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Su!c!dE^eD, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Su!c!dE^eD

So yes, I know all about Mercies. Been running them for like 2 years now. More accuracy, more range, more head shots blah blah blee blah. I've been wanting to do a more CQC oriented TR max just to try something new and since like 90% of MAX's run mercies anyway, the MAX crash won't be hurting for mercies. Onslaughts would have a faster TTK and I've heard their DPS is real good, but Muti's would shoot until you or every muther-nanite-er in the room is dead.
    Whilst I do greatly appreciate all input, information from people who have used or been the victim of these guns will be the most valued. Oh, and SC/certs are not an issue. SHAZAM!
  2. Corezer

The stock chaingun or onslaught are the 2 best IMO, the mercy is good if you plan to footzerg to the next base cause you don't have a friendly sundy and don't want to give up your vehicle.
  3. MrNature72

Fasta dakka is more dakka, ya git.

Youz gotta learn to git more Orky, we gots ways a gettin' things 'round here.

And tha wayz be more dakka. Now get tha grotz ova here so tha flash gitz can keep a shootin'.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
  4. qiray12

If maxcrash id rather go with muties they just last so long and if just a general max play onslaught is the way to go after mercies.

But ye thats my opinion.
  5. Liewec123

i think sustain is second only to accuracy, as much as i love the idea of dual onslaught lockdown punching 10,000 holes through a squad of enemies in 2 seconds, its just more practical to have sustain :)
  6. RainbowDash9

dual pounders.....nuff said. kill anything and everyhting.
  7. DirArtillerySupport

If you're charging a small room Onslaughts with extended mags are just insane. I don't do alot of squishy killing and use Onslaughts even less but somehow they climbed to 3rd from the top for weapon kills on my profile. You don't even have to aim...just squeeze and spray. Locked down you have to fight to keep them level...fun for tower stairs...nothing squishy lives.
  8. prodo123

The Muties have the same accuracy as the Onslaught and Heavy Cycler. Same damage profile as the Heavy Cycler, with higher bullet velocity.
    I would go with the Muties as long as you short reload.