FailSide 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bobzebrick, Apr 24, 2013.

1. bobzebrick

2. VanuSovereignty

What, NC ghost capped esamir in the middle of the night again? Did you expect something different?
    • Up x 1
  3. Rectal Exambot

Territory Control doesn't mean ****, post the world population ratio.
    • Up x 1
  4. Addsome

And? Territory control doesn't always represent population. What if an alert was on and they capped the continent?
  5. Blarg20011

Well, it is kind of hard to discuss when you
    • Don't give pop stats
    • Don't give server name
    • Don't give continent
    • Don't give status of alerts
    • Don't give time of day
    Or really any other necessary information so, Mr. Troll, how about you see yourself out.
    • Up x 5
  6. 13lackCats

pwnt
  7. bobzebrick

I was uploading them. Enjoy also this is during an "event".
  8. 13lackCats

What team would one rather join?

Those that tattle, or those that own their experience?

I become more and more convinced, by every passing day, that this is not a video game. It is a study in demographics.
    • Up x 1
  9. bobzebrick

Please send me whatever you are smoking.
    • Up x 3
  10. Killy80

How to make the best out of the situation:

• Get a weapon with UBGL
    • Be member
    • Be engineer
    • Go to any basement of a tower or spawnroom of a biolab when it's attacked by the NC
    • Onehitkill any infantry you see with UBGL from total safety
    • Enjoy > 120% XP bonus and at least 20k XP / hr
    • (redeploy 10 seconds before it's capped to deny them your XP)
  11. bobzebrick

• Yeah that is pretty fun
    • No thanks I'm not stupid
    • Yeah once again this is a pretty good idea
    • Welp... not fun
    • Balance ftw
    • Nope I'm not paying that much $$ for this tripe
  12. Killy80

Well, it's the best you can do in the situation.
    It's fun when you make around 100 certs an hour. UBGL is not balanced, it's OP, but that's a different story. Just use it to farm when NC outnumbers everything by a factor of 2. And works without member too, it's just a little less XP.

It works:
    [IMG]
  13. 13lackCats

Why? One doesn't need to be stoned to be more interested in creating than experiencing.
  14. Nocturnal7x

Why do you care? As an NC I sometimes have trouble finding people to shoot, Id give anything to be the under pop faction.
  15. Katana

2 days ago at peak time for Briggs NC had 49% global pop.

Didn't get a picture because I just instalogged.

It's happening a lot on Briggs with the NC for some reason.

Sometimes if I'm particularly bored I'll still log on and farm the crown provided we own it, because it's literally the only place we can have a fight and not get rolled by pure numbers.

But yeah, OP kinda missed a lot of relevant info to make a point...
  16. Anubis132

You got it wrong. His list was a set of instructions to be carried out in order. He was telling you to be an engineer with UBGL (so you can reload with ammo pack) and spam grenades at the NC zerg for free exp. The bonus experience comes from being on an underpopulated faction.
    • Up x 1
  17. BlackDove

Yes, those with terrible taste in music choose NC. Those with good taste in music choose VS.

Wanna get into the philosophy? Please elaborate on your generalization.
  18. SpcFarlen

I deal with it every day on Connery. Sure maybe some one sided fights on non peak hours, target rich environment. Then prime time comes around and NC seem to have forget that they cant just throw themselves on objectives and hope to win a battle.

I cant speak for all servers, but population imbalances on Connery just seem to be related to what time of day it is. If it were 24/7, then yes something should be done to address it (perhaps lower the continent cap).
  19. OmegaPREDATOR

On Miller it was TR who start doing that and now VS do the same and NC are always crush.
  20. wwwyzzerrdd

OP that is the most creative thread title I've ever seen or will see

heres a waffle for you ---> [#]

oh btw everyone fights on indar unless theres an alert, thats how its been since the game started
    • Up x 1