[BUG] Failed to start BattlEye Service

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Maulkin, Oct 24, 2016.

1. UltraTech

That is ******** about hacks/viruses, my OS is clean. I have BE installed and other games work perfect wit it.
    Launcher is unable to load and install BE files in game's directory.
    The problem is about path to those internet files.. it could be DNS problem, but 2 days passed.
  2. Maulkin

yeah...I dont think so...
  3. ReptilePete

Dont make excuses for your hacks.
  4. FunkFest

Not sure if it will help those having issues with battleye service starting.

Battleye requires admin privileges to install and run correctly. If it hasn't been tried those having issues could try running launchpad as an admin. If I am not mistaken there is also the option to install the battleye service manually by right clicking the battleye .exe, and run as admin, located in the Planetside 2 install directory.
  5. TheGusFlashYT

This error is end for game! THE GAME IS END ON THIS ERROR!
  6. Towie

What exactly is your error ?

There are various solutions in this thread, have you tried any ?

AND - considering the previous update was from October last year, i'm assuming that very very few people have any issues at all...
  7. Rorshack

well one thing I am experiencing as of yesterday is very strange......when I click on the launcher icon the launcher screen goes blank, except for the round rotating , "I am thinking" icon. Game does not load and error message says " That's not good............ contact yadda yadda yadda " So I right click the launcher icon and click on " show file location" then I double click the launcher button in the file location and voila, the game starts. So naturally I copy that launcher icon to my desktop and delet the other one. But when I try and click on the new launcher icon the same error message comes up . has anyone else been experiencing this launcher problem? I mean I have not changed a thing on my pc so this is all of a sudden like.
  8. Davetiger

Ok I just had issues trying to start the game and found it's my win10 setting
    Windows security -> device security -> core islation details then turn off kernal-mode hardware-enforced stack protection
    It prevents battle eye from running