[FAIL] Alerts favor NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MissTiger, Apr 4, 2013.

1. TheChippewa

So what if we complain? Those of us that complain actually put money into this game. Are you just a welfare gamer trying like hell not to get their faction nurfed anymore than in the last patch? Why would the devs nurf your faction so much? I got an idea why. Could be because NC is op.
  2. Korimer

I want to see your proof of SOE openly admitting to favoring NC.
  3. applepienation

My thoughts on this comment:
    With such a high NC pop they can assault in basically a blitzkreig, and force us back to the spawn room in a matter of minutes. Odds are, the certs you will gain defending (kills, revives, repairs) are going to be less the certs they gain attacking (kills, revives, repairs, captures) PLUS the certs for the alert:

D(defence) = K(kills)+H(medic actions)+R(Repairs)
    A(attack) = K+H+R+C(Captures)
    E(Alert/Event) = (Co(Controlled)/T(territories))(100) X 10000
    Easier on the eyes
    D = K+H+R
    A = K+H+R+C
    E = (Co/T)(1000^2)

D < A+E

Lets say if I am defending a facility worth 500xp, I get two certs worth of kills (random numbers).
    Someone attacks and gets one cert worth of kills, but still captures the base, getting 3 certs.
    Once the alert is over, they will gain a small percentage of experience MORE then they would have without
  4. TintaBux

NC just play, usually TR & VS whining in chat or bigging them self up, nc just wind them up a bit for fun.