F2P = F2Cheat

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Brok9000, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Brok9000

The number of aim bots I come across is going up each day. And what can Sony do? Nothing. One cheater was bragging in /yell that they just make a new account after they get banned.

I really like this game, it has many things working well for a new launch and early on the fights were great. There still are many great fights but just 1 cheater can really ruin such standoffs and they are all over now using many different cheats/exploits/hacks.

Yesterday a squad of 4 aim botters showed up late at night to basically ruin a great fight. And it is very obvious, they'd solo a room of 3-5 players by running in and holding down fire. They'd just spin around and everyone would be dead in a few seconds.

Basically done playing until Sony comes up with an answer for this. Luckily only bought one month, I like supporting good games but this is not worth anymore money.
  2. iGamer1990

they know they have a issue with cheats/exploits/hacks hope they fix these issues sooner or later till then ill still be playing faithfully not gonna let them aimbotters or hackers ruin my fun