Extremely Slow Downloads

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pvt.Joker88, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Pvt.Joker88

I had the latest update freeze on me several times the other day 11/12 so I decided to reinstall as I was not sure if something was conflicting. However, after downloading through Steam, the launchpad was taking forever to "install". I waited about 40 minutes and only 24mb was processed.

I stopped that and decided to download the launcher from Daybreak. However, that took over an hour for 30mb. After I launched it, I have the same issue.

I have tried installing on both an SSD and traditional hard drive, different versions of the launcher, checked the firewall and port settings, turned off all non essential startup items and 3rd party software, but Ive come up empty.

I have no problem downloading updates for other games from other publishers or viewing any webpages. I tried downloading other DB titles and have the same issue even downloading the launcher - hour plus dl for 30ish mb.

I oppened a support ticket with Daybreak, but I'm getting frustrated waiting for them to get back to me. Any suggestions or insights would be much appreciated.
  2. swax

Same problem. I've been trying for 2 days now to play the game. Over the past hour I've downloaded 20mb of a 184mb update. My connection is fine. I can watch Netflix, youtube, etc.. no problem.