External Vehicle Forum

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Verviedi, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Verviedi

I have completed the new unofficial vehicle forum- PS2vehicles. This forum is designed to foster intelligent discussion about vehicles, which has been dealt a fatal blow by the removal of the OFFICIAL vehicle forum. Due to this choice of SOE's, vehicle related threads have been buried under many nerfwhines and political arguments.

Join the community if you like Vehicles.

The following things are needed for 100% completion.
    -A good moderation staff
    -Minor aesthetic polishes.

Link- ps2vehicles.forumotion.com

*This thread is not designed to slander SOE in any way.
    • Up x 1
  2. DrPapaPenguin

Good luck.
    • Up x 1
  3. Verviedi

4. Axehilt

Why not provide ironclad evidence-based data on these forums instead? Seems silly to jaunt off to your own place where none of the data will ever be seen or used by anyone.
  5. Verviedi

If SOE removes a place for me to talk about what I like without it getting buried, I'll make a new one.
  6. kadney

Let's be honest. You are better off posting your threads in the general discussion section at this forum, since this is the place where 90% of the users are anyways, or you go over to reddit and will much likely be able to see a developer popping in your thread and posting there from time to time.
  7. Axehilt

Are we not talking?

I mean...we're not talking, we're typing. But still...there's a discussion.
    • Your concern: posts about vehicles get buried on the general forums, resulting in fewer players seeing them.
    • Your solution: create an isolated forum nobody visits, resulting in way fewer players seeing them.
  8. Verviedi

The reason I made this post is so more people will visit the forum
  9. DramaticExit

At the time of posting, 11 of the 30 threads on the first page of gameplay discussion are about vehicles, many of which run to four or more pages... I don't think dicussion on vehicles is being buried.
    • Up x 2
  10. ColonelChingles

Ehhh... that's only about 33%.

If it were a vehicle forum, 100% of the posts would be about vehicles. That's a 66% difference! :D
  11. Alarox

Or a 200% difference.