EXT MAG BURSTER is a jip.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by snu, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Cidroyz

Oh god lucky i read the forums first.. seriously? TR gets 42 mags? while NC/VS get 33? WTF is this? FIX THIS SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. snu

A friendly reminder NOT to purchase anti-air burster extended magazine if you are NC/VS.

Not until they are fixed.

-Thank you
  3. Matlock0

So you're saying that the TR gets 42? That's + 50%, not double the amount...why they lying like this?
  4. exLupo

It's spelled "gyp" and it's racist. Well, ethnocentric but still.

+1 to the support ticket suggestion.
  5. Yojinj

I totally misread the thing. I got the mag booster for my left burster and i was thinking "double amount of ammo in a mag = double of ammo!" Boy i was like walking against a wall when i noticed that i did get my 42 rounds per mag, but it didn't double the total amount of ammo. Anyway, it is nice to have one burster with 42 rounds, basically you are always shooting, sometimes just with one burster while the other one is on reload, still it is quite enouge to finish off a target.
  6. Cidroyz

7. Cidroyz

are you a VS? or you are a TR? i assume you are TR cause you said you got 42 rounds?
  8. Blitzkrieg

Some of the extended magazines are advertised as 50% Increase like for the Nebula's, some are advertised as double. However neither 50% nor 100% is occurring.
  9. snu

I don't know why they are going to be buffing flak, when the main reason no one can kill any air is because the extended mags dont work for anyone on VS/NC.

They should fix this BEFORE buffing flak, i think having 42 rounds in 2 bursters would MORE than suffice the gap between reloading that an aircraft can get away.
  10. Cidroyz

need someone to confirm if Burster for Vanu also gets 33 mags like NC? or 42 mags like TR???
  11. snu

It has been confirmed, VS and NC both only get +5, while TR get +14.
  12. Yojinj

Uhm, i am VS and i got 42 rounds now. I did get the extended mag for the left burster arm. No idea if the right arm is correct or not.
  13. snu

sounds like a stealth fix, need to be confirmed once servers are back up, will post back with details.
  14. Ralek

I have both arms on VS with extended mag and I can confirm its 42 for both. Would be nice if it was 56 but I'd settle for a pass on ALL tooltips to avoid this issue in the future.
  15. snu

Servers just came back up and...
    [IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IMG]

Nope, still broken for NC.

Or is this some kind of bizarre isolated client-side incident on my end?

Can any other NC confirm that it is still infact broken for NC?
  16. snu

Hopefully when the AA buff comes, they will address this issue, I would really like to not have wasted a whopping 500 certs when i only have +10% boost.
  17. snu

friendly reminder to all NC not to purchase extended mags for bursters until they are fixed.
  18. Derpina

Did you also notice that your total ammo was reduced by 5 as well? I found this out the hard way on Friday :/
  19. MaxDamage

NC and VS are probably behind with this tech, since your MAXs blatantly had no bursters in PS1. TR did. Get your own damn AA MAXs, traitors.
  20. Korimer

So the tooltip reads Double the Magazine Capacity which base is 28. NC/VS get +5 and TR gets +14. So all 3 are messed up but NC/VS more so than TR. Double to me is 56 not 42. (28 + 28). Am I missing something as no one raised that point before.