Experienced PS4 player looking for serious squad.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by ExpertAssassin, Nov 20, 2016.

1. ExpertAssassin

Contact me on PSN: EXPERT__ASSASSIN

I guess I'll start off by irreducible myself.
    I'm a 19y/o male who has a full time job so I can really only play nights. I live on the east coast so about 4:30-10 is my usual time I'm home on the plantation. (Off and on, I might take breaks but sometimes I play for hours straight.

I started playing planetside summer of 2015. Joined TR (I play all factions but main TR) and a couple weeks in, I met up with some guy named Nahkti and joined his squad for 3 or so months. He ran a pretty tight squad (this was before platoons were on PS4) and I really enjoyed having 10-20 people running together all at once, having convoys and raid squads to ghost steal enemy bases. Eventually conflict happened then our group tore apart. I stopped playing for almost an entire year and only recently started back.

I'm looking for a well put together group, one that's competent and enjoys using tatics instead of everyone running around. I'm level 59 on TR (my main account) so I do have experience with the game and would consider myself to be above par.

Another thing to note is im more of an extra set of hands rather than a squad leader.

Message me over PSN if you're ineterested in recruiting me.
  2. Bowshuge1313

Hey man I'm same boat and looking.. any luck finding a serious outfit or bunch of guys to game with yet in TR?
  3. ClubstxR

MurderService is always looking for good members. Got a mic and speak English. ? Join up