Everywhere is a no-deploy zone

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RabidIBM, Dec 14, 2020.

1. RabidIBM

Sometimes, with no apparent cause, anywhere in game I attempt to build will block building placement because it is a no-deploy zone. The only way to fix this issue to to re-log. This is an issue if there is a queue, however even where there isn't it is still annoying. It also has been going on for years.
    • Up x 7
  2. RabidIBM

Am I out of line for bumping after 5 months if this bug is still a thing?
    • Up x 2
  3. Mikte

Nope, definitely not. Happened to me last night.
    • Up x 3
  4. CHINI

5. RabidIBM

Big patch, and just had this bug. Here is a friendly reminder that this bug still exists.
  6. RabidIBM

Major patch dropped and no mention of this bug. It still happens, it's still very annoying. We actually even had this happen to somebody during outfit wars. One of our designated builders would have had to relog from a match to be allowed to build.
  7. RabidIBM

I'll stop bumping my bug reports when they get mentioned in the "known issues" section.
    • Up x 1
  8. RabidIBM

This bug was still a thing today. It's a little disappointing when after a supposed construction rework major patch we still have a years old bug which makes it impossible to play construction.
  9. lemurwrangler

Here is a friendly reminder that this bug still exists.
    moo/ since forever/moo
  10. Shockerex

Can confirm, had this bug happen after a continent shift to Indar and spawn screen deploying an ANT. Would not allow me to place down a silo anyway.

Seems to happen most frequent to me when a new continent unlocks.
  11. Mithril Community Manager

Please make a new thread report with a video of the location this is happening for you when it occurs again. This can be very helpful. Thanks!
  12. BlackHandCommando

Its happening everywhere, should he do some video reconnaissance on every continent?
    Sorry but this bug is around since Construction Update 1. This is hardly new news and should require video evidence.
    Also you cant provoke the bug. It just happens.
  13. RabidIBM

All true, and I share your frustration. Just have shadowplay or whatever in standby and record it the next time it happens.
  14. RabidIBM

Still happening. I'll try to remember to get video of it next time.
  15. WatchTheNinja

Fix: Restart game
  16. CrunchSlamchest

Can confirm that this is still happening. No problems building on Amerish, but switching to Indar? No deploy zone everywhere. I tried exiting/entering my ANT and redeploying, but only restarting the game resolves the issue.

NOTE: This is a painful method of resolution because you get this error after pulling an ANT, finding cortium, and filling up a tank with cortium. That is a lot of time wasted just to have to restart your game, do it all over, and hope it works this time.
  17. Edeep

[IMG]

Happens anywhere at anytimes , the only solution is to logoff . It is concerning when this happens during an alert on prime time , because you have to choose between = a: being able to construct after logging off BUT may not be able to join the continents because faction queue ( Membership or not ) . b : not being able to construct and miss a lot of opportunities .
    • Up x 2
  18. Silverthorn

STILL a bug. And for me ONLY way to fix.. re log..
  19. Toumal

Hit me yesterday as well. Really annoying and it appears to be really random with no apparent reason.
  20. Gamercrow

Well I had it yesterday, I'll make a new thread with the video of it