Everybody calm down!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by libbmaster, Feb 25, 2014.

1. libbmaster

https://twitter.com/muldoonx9/status/438349962141655040

I found the guy doing the voice macro work on twitter... and if you read through his tweets, you'll get the picture.

TL;DR, auto-voice macros as is on PTS ARE NOT FINISHED and will not release as they are (i.e., uncontrollable outbursts).

PS: If you ever take issue with something on the test server the best way to make yourself heard is to make a clam reasoned post ether on the fourms or reddit, and twitter it to as many devs as you can # in.

(So say the devs themselves).
    • Up x 1
  2. Ash87

If they keep the callouts being so frequent, I would pay real money if they would also throw in some totally random stuff... since our PCs apparently talk to themselves so much, just for laughs.

Randomly walking along: "I wish someone would kill me already, I'm busting for a piss"
    Max Punch: "MAX SMASH"
    Looking back at someone: "Come with me, if you want to live"
    While shooting someone: "I wonder what is for dinner"
    • Up x 2
  3. Levtech

If we do not give them feedback they'll finish and we could hate it. It really does not matter if you use the forums or not, just give them feedback. We might not look calm because we want to express how much we like/dislike something over something like a bug.
    • Up x 1
  4. NoctD

Its not how they work but simply how pointless they are - I don't see any reason to waste time and effort for these callouts. At most, maybe some people within squads might want to have them, and they're better off doing it on squad chat or teamspeak with their own callouts/codes.

Even if everyone in your faction only hears you, this adds a ton of needless noise into the game. Other that having it limited to squad only, I don't see a point for it and even then, I wouldn't want to join squads if this was enabled in them.

So they should just save their time and throw this one into the trash bin really.
  5. Reavx

They launch it on the test server and there will be speculation without some sort of announcement.

Personally I'd like a thing to turn it off for my self and others don't want spam even if they manage to tone it down.
    I care not if a friendly player is reloading and if he reloads too much I'd shoot him in the face.