Ever had a Jango Fett moment?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by ArcMinuteLight, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Regpuppy

And, you know, the original clones were all made from the same template so... they're ALL the same guy, right? :p

It's the memories and experience that make the man, broseph. That can't easily be cloned.
  2. Klondik3

Depends on the definition.
  3. Ayre

I can tell you that beating a 20 dollar hacksaw MLG-pro max with a light assault, a shotgun and some jukes is pretty Boba Fett.
    • Up x 1
  4. commandoFi

You mean when you are dual wielding laser pistols? Wait, that's not in yet.
  5. orrk

its all ok as long as the spice flows

THE SPICE MUST FLOW!
    • Up x 3
  6. ArcMinuteLight

Boba Fett is actually the original clone, and he was unaltered unlike the following clones, so while the clones are cloned off Jango, Boba is a perfect clone, which means he can learn the same way as Jango.(As was Jango's intention of taking on a son)
  7. VKhaun

Nope... Back when it was bugged I would notice at spawn and swap classes, and I use my jets to attack. I only retreat to reload and I don't spray and pray. If I'm reloading you can bet at least two, probably three, people are dead and my jets have had plenty of time to recharge enough to go up a floor or break a fall off the tower.
  8. Kahlev

You're amazing, can I be your friend?
  9. Imposer

Boba's not his son, he's his clone. Plus I'm pretty sure Jango didn't have a wife.

Also we don't have dual wielding so we can't have Jango Fett moments, only Boba ones.
  10. AClockworkGrapefruit

Personally, I can't count how many times my genetic information has been replicated to form the majority of an evil Galactic Empire's Infantry.
  11. Kudag

Yeah, I can't count to zero either.
  12. Regpuppy

Even still, my point was that being a clone in the Star Wars series didn't make you the same. Even if you were a "perfect" clone. This is evident in the fact that even with the clone armies there were some emerging, distinct, personalities among them. Experience, chance, and specified training led to it. /nerd
  13. Lakora

Problem being they hadn't perfected information transfer yet. :D

In a town near you soon! Download your memories, store them for generations and let them be uploaded to your future clone! You'll be the same man you were today!

Seriously tho the idea of it is quite sound. Thoughts, memories, who we are... It's based on electrical impulses in our brain so at some point I wouldn't be surprised if those impulses can be translated and transfered to a storage device. Heck, they've even started working on a literal "Dream catcher" that analyses your brain to try n create an image of what you were seeing/thinking off.

Anyway ontopic... No, not yet but I've had plenty of Boba moments where I land in the middle of hell and realize it a tiny bit too late as I'm eaten alive by a giant worm.
  14. ShadowX

Interestingly enough, Boba actually survived that. Its detailed in one of the novels. His entire body was covered in burns from being digested, though.
    • Up x 1
  15. ArcMinuteLight

Actually you can do the Jango Fett moment I was originally talking about, not sure if it'd be your most preferred one though.;)
  16. Imposer

What Jango Fett moment were you previously talking about?
  17. ArcMinuteLight

The one where he dies shooting at Mace, his mistake? Only using one of his blasters.
    • Up x 1
  18. Imposer

Ah yes.
  19. YoloSwaggins

I don't think I've ever been in a terrible film.
  20. Desann

i like how Jango uses an NC pistol (2 hits to kill something!). I know its a laser, if only my VS lasers actually hit that hard!