[Suggestion] Event: Flash Flood

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Frosty The Pyro, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Frosty The Pyro

On the day of the flash flood, everyone gets access to the super flash, the super flash being identical to the regular flash in all ways except that all its cert tree prices are 0, and its vehicle resource cost is 1.

On this day all weaponry not on a flash has failed to load and will not fire. So flash guns or your knife as all that you can use.

In adition the laws of physics have become strange and non-flash vehicles are unable to cause colision damage.
    esentialy you can spawn other vehicles but they will only be for transport and AMS/repair/ammo suply duties.

oh vehicle sheilds would need to be shut down, otherwise you could never get into a defended techplant/amp station as trying to knife fight your way past enemy flashes to take the generators down would be nigh imposible

Now imagine battle lines of 100s of flashes (with the ocasional knife fight). It would be glorious (though only for a day). The only question I have is weather or not the super flash should be able to use teleporters and jump pads, or if the biodome must be a massive knife fight.
    • Up x 1
  2. TheBloodEagle

i approve of this ridiculous post
  3. Frosty The Pyro

ridiculous? Is a 50 man calvery charge of grenade chucking ATV's over the icy hills of indar ridiculous while the sun rises? The snow painted like a postmodern masterpeice in the blood of man and the oil of machine, the greens of the northern lights only seen as patches through the smokeing debree of your dreams, is that ridiculous? Well if thats rediculous, I dont want to be anything else.
  4. Coppermantis

This would be great.
  5. Skadi

... i want this so bad...
  6. Dingus148

/signed. This sounds so glorious it bought a tear to my eye. Couple it with that guy who suggests the Flash is secretly an orbital launch platform...
  7. Frosty The Pyro

Oh and there would be randoms sweet ramps all over the place. And a few of those loop things they always put on hot wheals tracks.
    • Up x 3
  8. Blarg20011

Mother of god, it's beautiful
  9. Frosty The Pyro

normaly I would let a thread this old sit, however due to certain changes in GU4 I felt it pertinant to bump

So infantry weapon can now magicly work if you are in a rumble seat.

Join the ranks and let the Flood wash away those who opose you.
    Feal the might of its engine pulse between your legs.
    Let the roar of a thousand thousand bees be heard throughout the lands as we ride to victory and death on our 4 whealed steads.
  10. Zorro

Although I love cavalry and melee weapons, forcing other players to use them is unfair and unrealistic. Why not simply add more battle-suited atvs and more melee weapons?