EU servers locked (external players)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Deathappens, Apr 3, 2013.

1. SebaRaven

Maybe some negative publicity on high rated gaming magazines would resolve part of our issue with SOE and Planetside 2.
    Remember how EA reacted to problems with Simcity? Lets try and maybe SOE will improve as a direct result of public pressure. Who is willing to start writing emails?

PS: I am starting now.
  2. Scaine

I paid a 12 month sub yesterday, got home from work tonight and found all servers down. Now they're all up, except the ones I care about - because I'm Scottish, so obviously play on the low latency EU servers.

Does this happen often, this basic disregard for timezones? Why would they upgrade the EU servers at the exact point where people in the EU would want to play? And don't give me any crap about how, as a US service, they work 9am to 5pm US time... do you know how much a 12 month sub costs??

Really incredible customer service. In the worst possible sense of the word "incredible".
  3. SebaRaven

How exactly do you define a US game? Is the planet we are living also a US planet? Did you happen to hear about globalization? Nothing is really US or EU or whatever anymore...
    • Up x 2
  4. pucwyczes

good night to try out some new games, not necessary SOE games :X
  5. Basiley

presently any kind of "bad publicity" can ruin Sony ENTIRELY, not only SOE.
    so despite yours outcry/complains, you probably more like SOE team work/efforts, than hate. otherwise you wouldn't read that[and wouldn't play PS2 either].
  6. DashTech

Well whilst rubberbanding around yanks, I'm also reinstalling Arma2. Something for the weekend...
  7. Hyperz

Makes me feel bad for EU people who have spent their hard earned $ on time-limited items such as boosts. After every GU the game is unplayable for days or even completely offline during prime time but the clock keeps ticking on your boosts with no refund, ever. Good job SOE. Triple-A MMO game you say? More like Triple-A incompetence.
    • Up x 4
  8. Lazaruz

I'm being productive and using this time to search for a new game to play and support.
    • Up x 4
  9. Basiley

there isn't much online games, worth trying, at all.
    let alone keeping playing them :/
    but i wish you luck in that, seriously.
    • Up x 1
  10. bobzebrick

If only Dust 514 didn't go PS3 exclusive *_*
  11. Vargas78

So, how long is it going to be before EU servers are back?

Someone said 6am but i refuse to believe that. Where did he get that info from anyway?

Surely it could be back any moment? Right?
  12. Deathappens

it's been almost 2 hours now since i started this thread and what sadden's me that nobody from SOE gave us an estimation on how long it will take to bring the servers up again, because that's my main concern!!
    • Up x 1
  13. Hyperz

If I remember correctly, last time the game was offline for almost an entire day.
  14. Torok

unacceptable downtime times..
  15. Killamona

same place all these type of person get there info and numbers/percentages from............ their ****.
  16. KjarAchran

they will have to make it PC sooner or later. Console gamers usually don't stick long to games and it's embedded in EvE way too heavily for them to let it die...
    • Up x 1
  17. Cheesybend

Smedley leave the hackers, Sack the firkin slackers, i.e your staff, How can Sony let you and your team damage thier brand i will never know.
  18. Hyperz

Usually when there is no ETA it means they don't have a clue what's going on, hence they can't estimate when it'll be fixed.
  19. Kanzy

ALL THIS **** WILL ALWAYS COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION!!!! TEST SERVER!!!!!

***Internet angry is pretty cool****
  20. DashTech

That's because they're a bunch of amateurs.