EU servers locked (external players)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Deathappens, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Dovahkiin

2. nella

You can't transfer, but even if you could it would be a huge mistake.
    • Up x 1
  3. mr.toker

Rebell my comrades! Make characters on US servers and make them pay! =D
  4. Gayspider

oh boy what a novel solution! i will just move across all my unlocked stuff and certs and..... wait nevermind!
  5. Botji

No Rome wasnt built in a night, it was built over many many EU primetime hours.

(this is more correct than most would probably think at first...)
    • Up x 2
  6. senondo

so...prime time is over, can you open the servers now?
  7. Watz

I'm trying to get my friends away from D3 to PS2 for several weeks now. Impossible considering the repeated EU prime time issues.
  8. DeeX

And the XP pass time goes on and on and on
  9. Garnok Atres

maybe lab rats started asking reimbursement of sc
  10. Azrael67

I think it's about time they started compensating the people who pays their wages for this poor service.. I'm paying real money for this..
  11. Mastachief

Another patch and yet another failure..... good game SOE good game.

Seriously it's like amateur hour every time they change anything.

Test server... how hard can it be.
  12. hajkiii

Always the eu servers.. ppl losing their char , weapons , SC. What can we expected more from this game ? ..
    • Up x 1
  13. Cryless

soe... you are pathetic!
    • Up x 1
  14. pizo1

You are not alone,there is bunch off us doing that,but one thing gets me the most..WHY THEY DONT GIVE ANY INFO ABOUT THE PROBLEM.
    This is the same as you come to my store to fix your computer and i say you"I have some problems ill get back to you".

As soon they have more info about it....yea right...keep the sheeps in the dark and thorw them piece off bread and they will be quiet.....
    • Up x 1
  15. JTKirk

Any hope for playing tonight? 22:37 in central europe. Servers down all prime time today. i understand that **** happens but it happens way too often in my opinion.
  16. Dovahkiin

Moving unlocked stuff: CHECK (mostly)
    moving certs: not needed, you can just wait until servers are up to use your certs.

don't see the problem
    [IMG]
  17. Cheesybend

Its a crazy plan and it might just work
  18. DashTech

I'm rubber banding in the USA - it's great fun.
  19. Selerox

So it's that time again folks! Let's recap the:

Game Update Checklist:

1) Game breaking bug crops up that prevents people from playing the game at all? Check.
    2) Players find they have lost equipment? Check.
    3) EU servers get locked out while SOE fixes the problem in time for the US players to get online? Check.
    4) New weapons introduced before the old stuff gets fixed? Check.
    5) A newly introduced OP weapon set gets nerfed? Check.
    6) An existing weapon set that had nothing wrong with it got nerfed as well? Check.
    7) New visual customisation shiny stuff is released while there are still bugs with the old stuff? Check.
    8) A "good idea" introduced that might hammer low-population factions? Check.

Wow, for a second I was worried that there was something wrong with this update. Looks like everything's normal to me ;)
    • Up x 6
  20. bobzebrick

Not even surprised anymore... just this dirty hollow guilt deep inside :confused: